How to Limit the Free Domains?

FPForum

I hope someone can help me out here. I am actually really surprised WHMCS doesn't have this in place already..Or, maybe I am just missing it somewhere?

Anyways, we setup the Free Domain feature but would like to limit it to only one free domain per account. For promotional codes we can limit them to only being used once per account, but this option is not there for the Free Domains. Is it possible?

I hope someone can help me out here. I am actually really surprised WHMCS doesn't have this in place already..Or, maybe I am just missing it somewhere?

Anyways, we setup the Free Domain feature but would like to limit it to only one free domain per account. For promotional codes we can limit them to only being used once per account, but this option is not there for the Free Domains. Is it possible?

This is how WHMCS works, when you set up a products (say plan A) you will see tha tab for free domain where you can chose

None

Offer a free domain registration/transfer only (renew as normal)

Offer a free domain registration/transfer and free renewal (if product is renewed)

and then you can decide what TLD you will offer free

lets say you chose Offer a free domain registration/transfer only (renew as normal) and .com and .info TLDs

so a client orders plan A and choses a .com domain to register and the checkout it will show the paln A price and the domain registration as 0.00, but it will only allow 1 domain registration

This is how WHMCS works, when you set up a products (say plan A) you will see tha tab for free domain where you can chose

None

Offer a free domain registration/transfer only (renew as normal)

Offer a free domain registration/transfer and free renewal (if product is renewed)

and then you can decide what TLD you will offer free

lets say you chose Offer a free domain registration/transfer only (renew as normal) and .com and .info TLDs

so a client orders plan A and choses a .com domain to register and the checkout it will show the paln A price and the domain registration as 0.00, but it will only allow 1 domain registration

Yes, of course I know all of this..but think about it from this end...

Customer A comes in and buys a shared hosting plan, takes advantage of the free domain and is on his way...Fifteen days later he comes in and performs the same action again.

Now the end of the month comes around and he decides not to renew either package..both get suspended and basically wasted domain registration costs...Then, two months later the same guy comes back and logins in. Then he goes and does the same thing again.

I want to prevent this type of activity. Therefor, I want each account to be able to register a free domain only once. After that the can still buy the hosting, they just can't continue to register free domain names.

The way it looks I am guessing this option isn't in WHMCS and doing this won't be possible.