Simple Free DMCA MANAGER

JohnnyD

• 2 weeks later...

YOUR PROBLEM

Your company is contacted by a third party informing you that there is a web site (That you host) that has content that breaches the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) on it. Now, as the host, it is your responsibility to remove such content, not the web masters. My plugin lets you EASILY manage these complaints.

MY SOLUTION

The DMCA Manager.

As with all my modules, it's well written and I offer unlimited support with every order.

The order link is: I don't want to show the link for good old Google to see

I'm sorry, but that looks extremely similar to what I wrote on my forum topic: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=34234

PROBLEM

Your company is contacted by a third party informing you that there is a web site (That you host) that has content that breaches the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) on it. Now, as the host, it is your responsibility to remove such content, not the web masters.

{....}

As with all my modules, it's well written and I offer unlimited support with every purchase.

The order link is: https://b-digital.biz/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=52

Best Regards,

Josh

A screen shot of his forum topic, incase it suprisingly gets taken down...

omega.png

Please read before replying... I did NOT copy his script... our intros seem to be AMAZINGLY similar, all i can asume is that my promo righter may have copied it (thats why i offered to remove it [and still do]) and even if i HAD copied it, I make no money off it as mine is free.

I couldn't care less if you made a penny from it. Fact is, it's the same product as mine, therefore drawing business from myself. I don't see how though as it has no functionality compared to mine, so I don't need to worry there.

Maybe you should give your promo writer a stiff talking to. End of, I don't wish to persue this on a public forum for the world to see.

Edited by bdigitalstudios
Typo

I couldn't care less if you made a penny from it. Fact is, it's the same product as mine, therefore drawing business from myself. I don't see how though as it has no functionality compared to mine, so I don't need to worrk there.

I agree with you and will honestly say anyone who wants a QUALITY product, go with bdigitalstudios ... My product is a quick and simple solution that is made for those you need a quick record and cant afford the extra $... from what I have read however... Yes I would highly recommend bdigitalstudios

Maybe you should give your promo writer a stiff talking to. End of, I don't wish to persue this on a public forum for the world to see.

I have decided to quit doing business with her, and yes I agree there is no reason to pursue this here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
stop being a doosh bag.

your "copywriting" is NOT copyrighted!

doosh

get a life

doubt anyone really cares.. and you certainly would not have a case in court!

What are you on going on about? I'm not taking him to court buddy!

I need to get a life for someone ripping my copy? It annoyed me as it would annoy any other honest person, stop trolling.