WHMAutoPilot V2.5.x Import Script Released

• WHMCS CEO

A WHMAutoPilot Import Script has now been written and can be downloaded from the client area.

The script will import all your servers, product groups and packages, domain extension pricing, clients, invoices, hosting accounts and domains from your WHMAutoPilot V2.5.x system into WHMCS. The import is fully automated and takes only minutes to perform.

To download it, login to your client area at http://www.whmcs.com/clients/client_login.php and then go to View Your Licenses. Once your license is displayed, click the View & Download button next to it. The WHMAutoPil*t Import Script will be displayed there.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It looks like a really great program, and I can't wait to use it. However, I need the import script to v.3 to work a little better. Currently, I guess I ran the import for a previous version and it seems like each of my customers' records payment gateways are wrong, and missing all customer transactions. Please send out an email when the new import script is ready, thanks!

Wow, thanks for the quick response. I'd love to help with the development, however my accountant and board member is not comfortable sending you the database. Is it possible for me to do some testing on my side and report back with the results? Also, I have a APv2.5 database. Thanks,

• WHMCS CEO

Ok, I'm not sure what specific version I have here but it must be different from what you guys are running. I'll need a copy of it from somewhere if I'm to make an import for it. It would of course be used only for the purposes of creating and testing the import and deleted as soon as it's completed so if there's anyone who is willing & able to provide a copy of it, please let me know on the above address.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used the script from the client area and Gateway Log shows all "Due Dates" are 1969; gateways are a little mixed -- credit card payments show "Mail In" and some show as PayPal. However, "All Invoices" seems to reflect correct dates but Gateways are incorrect. Inactive clients are listed as "Active"; all server and resellers clients are all listed under hosting accounts, etc.

Using v2.5.x and not sure if there's an updated conversion script or whether I've done something incorrectly and should start over.

Is there a different conversation script available? Trying to go live with WHMCS but not sure if I should just scrap everything and add clients manually or whether I downloaded an incorrect script and should try again. Anyone converted successfuly?

I ran into the 1969 dates with WHMap several times as it seems to be a problem with whmap! One of the reasons we dumped it for a real solution.

The owner couldn't stop the problems we kept having with dates reverting to 1969 and there are problems within the 2.5xx versions database as he described as "ghost" entries. They caused problems when upgrading versions within the same software.

• WHMCS CEO
Gateways are incorrect.........resellers clients are all listed under hosting accounts

These two items are expected. For gateways, they are all assigned to a default gateway except for PayPal payments. And for the packages, they are all setup as hosting accounts and simply need the configuration changing after being imported.

The dates are quite often a problem from WHMAP but you shouldn't have them all like that. What version of PHP are you running?

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with the 12/31/1969 date.

I was having this with WHMAP and never could it sorted. Was told same thing.. ghost entries, etc.

So I'm trying out WHMCS and used the import script. Everything looked great but it imported the 1969 dates over. Well no biggie I suppose, everything will be correct from now on.

I go to create a coupon just to play around with some of the features... the start listed for coupon was 12/31/1969!!! I never setup a coupon in WHMAP.

I have no other scripts on this server that have date issues.

php 4.4.0

Any suggestions?

• 7 months later...

Hi

Great to see such a GREAT product!

I am in the process of coming accross to WHMCS from WHMap.

I see you have a V3 Import script in the downloads section. I installed WHMCS and ran the import script. Went very well, didn't have to do anything except create one payment gateway and then import.

There are a few things that I would like to comment on.

1. The features in WHMCS are fantastic!
  2. Importing went very smoothly to my demo account.
  3. I now will have control of my hosting back in my hands.
  4. My payment gateways are included
  5. My domain registrar is included - distributeIT ;)
  6. A calendar :)
  7. A domain name resolution utility built in. 8)
  8. Short cuts and data and reports and stuff too numerous to mention....

I will be getting WHMCS in a few weeks. I am currently negotiating to get my servers and VPS migrated to an Australian server to consolidate my hosting.

Great to hear from anyone who has used the Import tool so I can compare notes.

Kind regards

Tony Elliott

• 1 month later...

There is a bug with the import script.

When importing customers, all tax rates are set to 0, most of my customers are in canada and there is a 5% GST applied to all orders. I really don't want to have to go through and set each customers tax rate, how can i fix this? Now i do have some US and overseas customers, so I cant just replace all, i need to replace all that match country = canada?

oh and NO domain orders were imported! :(

Thanks