How to Create 2 Months Free Promo?

jamhall830

• 1 month later...

One thing you may want to try that we have had success with that cuts down on bad orders/freebie abusers is to create a quarterly plan where the discount equals 2 free months when paying quarterly, so you have income up front, they get the 2 free months and then convert to your regular quarterly rate on the next rebill.

• 6 months later...
Type: Percentage

Recurring: Checked, # of Times

Value: 100

Set all other options to suit your promotion.

Am I right in thinking that this would allow two instances of the package to be offered freely, e.g. if you allowed this on a quarterly package, they would get six months free?

Is there a way to allow just one month free if the user has a quarterly (or above) package?

The obvious method would be to offer an "amount" off those periods, equivalent to the cost of 1 month ;)

Indeed that would work, but you'd need one discount code per package, and if the 3/12/24/36 month prices differ per month, then another discount code per term.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I created a promotion with 100% discount recurring once (so 1 month free). The cart said "Total Due Today: $0.00" but after account creation it goes to the payment gateway to charge the client?

I am also running into this same issue.. Did you find a work around / fix?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys:

How can I :

1-create a promotion for only register a tld or renew or transfer ?

2-limit a promotion code for only 1 user?

3-Create a promotion code that only approve by administrator (even user enter it ) to get affect?