client area not showing but admin area ok

nidirector

I have removed the installation from the folder 'Portal 'to the root.

Everything seems to be working fine except for one thing- the client area doesn't display correctly. Just blank pages. I can't understand it but I'm sure I'm missing something silly.

I followed all the steps.

http://www.nidirect.com

*snipped*

Can someone look at my site and see what I'm missing?

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'm willing to pay someone if they can sort it (apologies if this isn't allowed . If not perhaps you could just remove this bit )

Edited by WHMCS John
Remove admin URL

I take it this is a new installation - if so you could try reinstalling from a new zip file. If you have made any custmisations to the admin settings simply back up your database first and then you can reinstate it afterwards.

If this doesn't work im willing to take a look for you if you want to PM me.

I take it this is a new installation - if so you could try reinstalling from a new zip file. If you have made any custmisations to the admin settings simply back up your database first and then you can reinstate it afterwards.

If this doesn't work im willing to take a look for you if you want to PM me.

I had opened a support ticket and Matt came back to me recommending that I check the permissions on template_c and right enough when I checked, it needed changed.

I really appreciate your response, in fact you were the only one who did respond.

I can only hope that I can reciprocate one day. (as long as its nothing to do with installing WHMCS :-)

Again, many thanks

Vince