Password Reset "Glitch"?

Not sure if this is a bug, an oversight, or maybe me having something setup wrong?

My brother has a hosting account with me, I set myself up a sub-account under his account using my personal email address (one that's not used in my whmcs admin).

Today he requested a password reset for the account (main account), everything worked fine, he got the Password Reset Confirmation Email, once he clicked the link, he then got the email with the new password in it. All is fine thus far.

The problem: I was also sent a copy of both emails (too the email address I setup the sub-account with). So I now know his password for the main account.

While it's fine in this situation (being the host, and his brother), I can envisage this being a problem for my clients, who may not appreciate their password being shared with other sub-account users.

• 4 weeks later...