One of My Many Integrations (my site!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah cause the opinion of someone with your work ethics and from someone that posts fake testimonials on their site to trick people to get business really matters. Or who goes around claiming to be the OFFICIAL source of whmcs integrations lol (ps where did it say custom anyhow?)

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=33045

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1081055

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1063566

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1058029

Its nice how you show up here to post all the time but can't bother to reply to your customers or do their work in the time promised. Now if you only put in the dedication to your clients that you do following me around and worrying about what i say or do. You show up to to do a couple more jobs then vanish again? But hey - I guess I should thank you for being like that to be honest :P

Edited by wwesn

yeah cause the opinion of someone with your work ethics and from someone that posts fake testimonials on their site to trick people to get business really matters. Or who goes around claiming to be the OFFICIAL source of whmcs integrations lol (ps where did it say custom anyhow?)

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=33045

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1081055

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1063566

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1058029

Its nice how you show up here to post all the time but can't bother to reply to your customers or do their work in the time promised. Now if you only put in the dedication to your clients that you do following me around and worrying about what i say or do. You show up to to do a couple more jobs then vanish again? But hey - I guess I should thank you for being like that to be honest :P

A couple bad reviews out of 1,500 completed, oh wait, just about 1,600 now, I'll take it. Unfortunately I cant please everyone and some people demand the world for $25. There is no point in attacking this perspective as I could also do the same for you. Learn some HTML and Photoshop and lets see you amaze us with at least something custom. Copying and pasting code into a premade template just simply says you are good at using Ctrl-C & V.

looks like your still using that * even though whmcs told you not to (http://forum.whmcs.com/showpost.php?p=166050&postcount=22) like they would really stake their reputation on your services.

[ATTACH]2444[/ATTACH]

Officially, I am the first provider to offer whmcs integrations. :)

Edited by Payton Designs

well I try to focus on doing one thing - that way i don't end up leaving people hanging because i got too much to do and bit off more then i can chew.

so whmcs didn't offer their own integrations? your about as official as .... well I'll leave it there :D So who was the 1st official company to actually get orders and complete the work? lol

"out of 1,500 completed, oh wait, just about 1,600 now"

yeah i see how you like to brag about that all the time though i see no proof. And even if true I know alot of em decided to go 'elsewhere' (including one you list a testimonial on your main page for). And as you said, you were one of the 1st doing it so you did get a head start so not that impressive :D I really stopped keeping official 'count' but i'd say with all the regular orders plus what i have outsourced to me I'm at at least 1000 in the what, one year I've been doing this particular script now. So I'll catch up :D

some people demand the world for $25.

probably the only thing you and me could ever agree on.

PS

we all know you only replied to this thread to start something (hence why you only came here to post on mine despite all the newer threads here). But at least you stopped sending me emails :P

Edited by wwesn

plus what i have outsourced to me I'm at at least 1000 in the what, one year I've been doing this particular script now. So I'll catch up :D

if you have been started doing script integration since 1 year , then how did you said that you have more than 8+ Years Providing Script Integrations! in your signature ?

And lets be honest when any one look at your reply he will be sure that you are a rude teenager, which no one would like to deal with, even if you have a lot of good testimonials and have a lot of clients.

So son stop doing this and try to be a man and professional , and stop doing anything childish (like what you said to Payton Designs even if Payton Design is a * (in saying he is the official Integration provider).

this is just an advice take it or leave it.

if you have been started doing script integration since 1 year , then how did you said that you have more than 8+ Years Providing Script Integrations! in your signature ?

That's one year WHMCS - not script integration/installation in general.

And lets be honest when any one look at your reply he will be sure that you are a rude teenager, which no one would like to deal with, even if you have a lot of good testimonials and have a lot of clients.

the guy only posted in this thread to try and put me down and start crap (don't think that he just 'randomly' decided to scroll down past other newer posts to my thread out of the blue) - I won't get into my history with this guy but yeah obviously I am going to reply a little more rudely to him then say I would to someone like you (that I have no 'history' with)

Edited by wwesn

the guy only posted in this thread to try and put me down and start crap - I won't get into my history with this guy but yeah obviously I am going to reply a little more rudely to him then say I would to someone like you (that I have no 'history' with)

This is just a proof that i am right about it (you are just a rude teenager have some Emotional and psychological problems).

Anyway it is good to hear that from you, because yesterday i wanted to order from you but thanks god that i did not ordered, because i would not like to order from someone rude.

Anyway it is good to hear that from you, because yesterday i wanted to order from you but thanks god that i did not ordered, because i would not like to order from someone rude.

Why would you order service from someone that you yourself apparently provide? :?:

From your profile:

"AHOSTPROVIDER is Now AQUALITYINTEGRATIONS

WHMCS & Scripts Integrations, Web Design, PSD Conversion Services"

ah ok my hunch was right - just more bashing from the competition.

Not that the purpose of this thread was to solicit business - maybe now we can get back on topic regarding the current whmcs 'integration' on my whmcs and not about what its based off and what not.

(Thanks bear for putting his actual username on the post - not the new one he made)

Edited by wwesn

the guy only posted in this thread to try and put me down and start crap (don't think that he just 'randomly' decided to scroll down past other newer posts to my thread out of the blue) - I won't get into my history with this guy but yeah obviously I am going to reply a little more rudely to him then say I would to someone like you (that I have no 'history' with)

I reply to most threads in this forum to provide feedback, doesn't matter whether I know you or not, or whether your design is good or bad. You posted your new theme, so I gave my two cents.

I just felt it was appropriate to point out that after all your advertising about "Not Premade Cookie-Cutter Junk!" you insist on using a premade template as your WHMCS client area, just seems a bit... hypocritical? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I honestly don't want to get into an argument, but your advertising techniques are just so inconsistent and I felt it would be beneficial if you knew that.

Edited by Payton Designs

I had already noted your post AND replied to it...

Ugh, this topic is just pointless. I'm out.

Well seeing as you are OUT of this discussion, how about you actually reply to my support ticket that has been open for 8 days with no reply from you, ticket number 661911

well thats says a lot for your business practices, I will overlook some tickets

tell me about it, im sorry i chose him, but was given a good review and decided to try someone else, but alas i was mistaken. I wont be making that mistake again. Whats really annoying me is that this is delaying me switching back from Hostbill as cant launch the new suite till he gets his finger out and completes this.

tell me about it, im sorry i chose him, but was given a good review and decided to try someone else, but alas i was mistaken. I wont be making that mistake again. Whats really annoying me is that this is delaying me switching back from Hostbill as cant launch the new suite till he gets his finger out and completes this.

dont know where you got the good review from as on most forums they have bad reviews unles you took note of one of his reviews on his own site which he does himself

give Paul (wwesn) a shout, his business is just integrations and he has a good reputation on the major forums.

well thats says a lot for your business practices, I will overlook some tickets

It's a shame to see yet another competitor get involved, although not surprised.

I'm not sure you read my reply correctly... I never noted that I would intentionally overlook tickets, I noted that occasionally some are overlooked. Slight difference I'd say... read carefully next time. Anyways, this wasn't even the case. Within the last few days I had moved my WHMCS install over to another domain and hosting provider so there was a bit of time where tickets could have been lost in space.

The fact of the matter is that the integration was completed within the time frame and the client had additional changes to be made, which are now done. To even quote the client: "Thanks for the work done on the integration for my WHMCS, looks well."

Edited by Payton Designs