Unpaid invoice for package upgrade - Will account be suspended?

Vox

Hi,

I've got a customer that placed an order to upgrade their package but as yet have not paid the invoice that was generated.

They had their "First Invoice Overdue" reminder today and obviously I am waiting to receive payment before I accept the order.

My question is what will happen if they do not pay this after the second and third reminders and they reach the auto suspension date?

Can I assume that their exisiting package will not be suspended as I have not accepted the order?

I would prefer at that point to email them and ask why they have still not paid and then cancel the order if required without effecting their existing package.

Getting close to the auto suspension date.....

The customer has paid by PayPal "echeque" which will not register as paid until after the date.

Can anyone confirm it will not hit the existing account or will I have an unhappy customer if I let it run?