Duplicate Email Should Be Optional

MyWorld

I just installed WHMCS and noticed that I cannot enter the same email for more than one account, also I can only add one email per account.

I think this should be an option because in my case the client wants to use ONLY one email for all his accounts and would like the information sent to him also cc'd to another email address.

However, I just installed the software so I'm not sure if there's a workaround for this but for now I feel stucked.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...
One client area login can contain numerous products/services and domains, so that won't be a problem.

You can use the sub-accounts feature to CC emails to another email address: http://wiki.whmcs.com/Sub-Accounts

We need this as well, the problem with the current sub account set up is that it works backwards for us - we want to be able to set up the sub accounts as if they are a stand alone account and then share that information with the parent account. So, when the sub account logs in they see all of the information related to their account only but they can give permission to the Parent Account to also see this information - so when the parent account logs in they see all of these "sub" accounts.