CMS To Be Used With WHMCS?

datex

Hi

I’m looking for a CMS system I can use with WHMCS instead of coding my own website from scratch. I was hoping that I would be able to somehow integrate them e.g. same design, be able to display the prices for the products and: I plan targeting 2 different languages English and another: Either by having 2 different domain endings using the same WHMCS or 2 languages in the same CMS.

Any ideas?

Would I when be able to link "dynamic" to the prices for my product - so when I update the prices it will show automatically in Wordpress.

To grab product pricings in your default currency

<?php $result = mysql_query( 'SELECT `tblpricing`.`monthly`'. ' FROM tblpricing'. ' WHERE ((`tblpricing`.`relid` =3) AND (`tblpricing`.`currency` =1) AND (`tblpricing`.`type` ="product"))'. ' LIMIT 0, 30 ') or die(mysql_error());

$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

echo $row['monthly'];?>

That code will do it for monthly pricing - the limit 0,30 can actually be removed!

For annual

<?php $result = mysql_query( 'SELECT `tblpricing`.`annually`'. ' FROM tblpricing'. ' WHERE ((`tblpricing`.`relid` =1) AND (`tblpricing`.`currency` =1) AND (`tblpricing`.`type` ="product"))'. ' LIMIT 0, 30 ') or die(mysql_error());

$row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result);

echo $row['annually'];?>

relid is your product id as specifiied in your other tab for your product in whmcs.

You can pull product addons from the same code by changing type="product" to "addon"

• 1 month later...

joomla is also good too, again joomla worpress war haha.

both are easy to intergrate. of course just adjust header and footer tpls in whmcs to incorporate.

you dont really need full intergration, better to keep scripts seperate and secure :-)

remember to if using joomla, literal tag the js !

have fun

I recommend Joomla as your CMS. There are countless Joomla templates available and a good many of them for FREE.

I recommend J!WHMCS extension to integrate WHMCS into Joomla. The support staff at GoHigherIS.com, the J!WHMCS developer, is amazing. They go above and beyond the call of duty to help their clients. The product just works. They do have a lease option, if you don't want to have pay for the product out right before getting to use it to make sure it's the right fit for your business needs. All you have to worry about is coming up content to add to the rest of your site.

I do not recommend Joomla. Its still dirty at the moment. the only advantage of joomla is the nice look and feel of the backend and maybe the easy module widgetizing. the rest of joomla is out of time. Joomla should be easily owned by Wordpress, Drupal or Typo3. But, if you are not interested in webtechnics you will choose joomla.

I do not recommend Joomla. Its still dirty at the moment. the only advantage of joomla is the nice look and feel of the backend and maybe the easy module widgetizing. the rest of joomla is out of time. Joomla should be easily owned by Wordpress, Drupal or Typo3. But, if you are not interested in webtechnics you will choose joomla.

Then you don't have any idea of the capabilities of Joomla. :)

Joomla is sometimes underrated and sometimes overrated. an example: i have a customer and he uses Joomla but his website has 4 pages... and he is using Joomla just because he likes it. come on: 30 MB website with php database and only 4 pages?

is it so hard to write html or php code without Joomla?

I'm going to release a WordPress plugin in a few days called Template Sync. It will allow you to easily keep your WHMCS header and footer in sync with your WordPress theme. It's much easier than trying to adapt a WP theme to WHMCS and you can switch WP themes easily. It automatically handles the smart tag literals for javascript and inline styles.

Future location: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/templatesync/

joomla is also good too, again joomla worpress war haha.

both are easy to intergrate. of course just adjust header and footer tpls in whmcs to incorporate.

you dont really need full intergration, better to keep scripts seperate and secure :-)

remember to if using joomla, literal tag the js !

have fun

Could you list the steps briefly to integrate whmcs into joomla. I had heard that using an iframe will not work with https