PayPal Pro

Krishopper

Hello,

I am trying to integrate PayPal Pro into WHMCS. I have a PayPal Pro account, but I cannot find the following two items:

"Processor ID (Cardinal 3D Secure Details)" and "Transaction PW"

I leave them blank and the checkout process just errors out to a blank page, so I believe it is because I am leaving those two fields blank.

Can someone point me into the right direction to get those pieces of information?

I'm in the US - do you know if there is a link for that? I did a keyword search for 3D in PayPal help and on Google, and it's all linking me to the UK site which doesn't give me an option for US registration.

I've seen somewhere it wasn't required for U.S businesses. However, I'm having the same issue, and the error message within the gateway log also leads to the 3D secure option. Is there a way to disable that thing for U.S based businesses????

ERRORDESC => Error Processing Lookup Request Message, Invalid Merchant Id or Processor Id, Error Validating Merchant Id Value, Invalid Transaction Password, Error Validating Processor Id Value

ERRORNO => 1002, 2002, 4020, 2020, 4000

• 12 years later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Lampstandcomm.

PayPal have provided the following guide for configuring Cardinal Commerce details. The WHMCS UI is a little old (the Payment Gateway page is now located at Configuration > System Settings > Payment Gateways > Manage Existing Gateways tab) but the steps are the same:

https://www.paypalobjects.com/digitalassets/c/EMEA/business-resource-centre/pdfs/Cardinal_PPUK_WHMCS_Activation_Guide.pdf

If you need to register for a Cardinal Commerce account, I can suggest emailing implement@cardinalcommerce.com or contacting your PayPal Account Manager for advice.

• 1 year later...
On 5/22/2022 at 11:33 AM, Lampstandcomm said:

Finally have my PayPal Pro account approved by PayPal. I an Australian PayPal client/user.

These posts above are quite old, how or do i need to get Cardinal 3D Secure before I take mine live on the the WHMCS install?

Support directed me here to get a result...

Congratulations on having your PayPal Pro account approved! To ensure WHMCS works flawlessly, especially for 3D Secure transactions, it's recommended to determine if PayPal requires Cardinal 3D Secure for Australian clients. Consult PayPal's support team or carefully read their documentation to determine the specific requirements and steps that apply to your region.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, kamla1 said:

Congratulations on having your PayPal Pro account approved! To ensure WHMCS works flawlessly, especially for 3D Secure transactions, it's recommended to determine if PayPal requires Cardinal 3D Secure for Australian clients. Consult PayPal's support team or carefully read their documentation to determine the specific requirements and steps that apply to your region.

thank you guys

insta pro