Help with domain registration

somecows

hello,

so i have a reseller account set up with enom and have it hooked up to whmcs and all that. it seems to be working ok in the sense that the domains in my enom account all are synced with my whmcs program and changes seem to go back and forth ok. ie changes to nameservers etc. however, i just tried to do my first domain registration via whmcs and im not sure if it worked. the checkout process went fine, and the domains are correctly associated with the proper client account within whmcs, but when i login to my enom account at the enom website i do not see the domains listed anywhere. does it take a while for them to appear or should it be instantaneous? i also noticed that although i specified certain nameservers during the checkout process, those nameservers are not showing when i look at the product details for the domains within whmcs.

thanks