Setup fee now showing on the invoice

edercoll

Hi,

I'm having a really hard time to get my procuct properly configured, maybe you can help.

I need to charge a one time only setup fee of 29 and quarterly charge 87. This is how I've set it up:

whmcs-moclup.gif

However, the setup fee doesnt show on the generated invoice. I only get the 87 ammount.

What I acttually want to achieve is that the client will pay 29 bucks for the first invoice and 30 days later he will be billed quarterly for 87 bucks.

What am I doing wrong? What can I do to get the desired result without having to configura two products, one with a one time only fee of 29 and another one with a quarterly fee of 87 that will be billed 30 days after the sign up.

Thanks

Eder

• WHMCS Support Manager
What I acttually want to achieve is that the client will pay 29 bucks for the first invoice and 30 days later he will be billed quarterly for 87 bucks.

You would need to manually change the client from monthly to quarterly (tick "recalculate on save") before their renewal invoice was generated after the first month