ClientArea Popups

I have just released a new mod called ClientArea Popups and is now available.

A popup window will appear on the clientarea home page if

• The client has any invoices not paid it will display the unpaid invoices with buttons to pay the invoices.
  • If you want to advise the client of a network issue. The network issue will only appear once for the clients session, to make it re appear the client would have to either close their blowserand then re-open it again or wait until their session has expired.
  • If the client has not set a security question it will force the client to select a new security question before they can view anything within their account.

The normal price for this mod will be $15.00 AUD

As an introductory offer, get $5.00 off for the first 20 orders only by using this promo code NEWPOPUP

Click Here to Order

Sparky

Any chance of adding the option of only popping up that window ONLY if the invoice is DUE (on the actual due date) or PAST Due?

I generate invoices 26 days in advance, and for my customers that keep a card on file to have their invoices be automatically paid I don't want to embarrass them or make them mad, as the popup could be a little forward for invoices not yet due.

What would be the option for this?

Certainly Daniel,

These screenshots were from V4.2 so some parts like the "Pay All" link will not show in V4.1.2 or earlier.

@R-n-R: I don't think many would generate invoices that far ahead so we'll see what others think about your request first.

CAPOI.jpg

CAPNI.jpg

Edited by sparky

I generate invoices 14 days in advance and don't like the fact that with the popup they are kinda treated like they are overdue. Perhaps 2 different popups would be much better, like one to notify them of an open invoice and one to notify them that they are overdue and need to pay NOW.

Sparky, please let us know what you decide soon, else I will modify the text in the popup to a friendlier one.

But all-in-all the popup mod is a very nice one! Very well done Sparky.

@R-n-R: I don't think many would generate invoices that far ahead so we'll see what others think about your request first.

Hi Sparky, actually the 26 days in advance came at our customers request...I used to generate at 10 days in advance.

But I did get my first official complaint today, the customer called me up and asked why he was being pressured to pay when the due date was still a week away? I told him it wasn't pressure, just a notice. He understood then, but says, it comes across as demanding payment now and that I should reconsider how its used and I agreed with him and have disabled it for now until something can be worked out so the admin can decide when the popup, popups.

If you download the latest version in the client area on sparkys site, hes updated it, you can now choose how many days before due date to show the popup box and other options,

We're using this on our site currently, Very Nice mod Sparky, very Well done

Cheers

A quick update to incorporate a few extra things and some small issues.

• [FIX] - Now uses the </body> tag to insert the code as some had onload and id's in the main body tag.
  • [FIX] - Login from admin now not forced to security question
  • [FIX] - Both the header and footer compiled templates are now cleared before the popup code is inserted.
  • [ADDED] - Ability to turn of certain popups
  • [ADDED] - Select how many days defore the due date to show in the popup. Defaults at 0 or on the due date

The download has been updated and available in your clientarea.

Installed and the invoice popup works perfectly, looks great :)

Only problem I'm having is I'm not sure if the security question is working properly. When should this be shown (apart from when there's no question set obviously), on login?

Installed and the invoice popup works perfectly, looks great :)

Only problem I'm having is I'm not sure if the security question is working properly. When should this be shown (apart from when there's no question set obviously), on login?

Only when you have no security question set and when not logged in as admin

we are using jwhmcs how can we integrate it. the source is ion?

any advice please

This mod currently will NOT work with JWHMCS

With some help from someone that I know has jwhmcs installed I am working on a way to get it to work. I will more than likely be contacting Stephen about it so that we can find a way to make both work together.

Only when you have no security question set and when not logged in as admin

Thanks Liam, Daniel what Liam said is correct.