Import an Enom domain.

There is no "automatic" process for pre-existing domains. Just follow the instructions in the link.

I did read the instructions. Is it possible to have this type of import included in the next version or an add on created for now. (I know that it is possible as I have used something like this on another program)

I did read the instructions. Is it possible to have this type of import included in the next version or an add on created for now. (I know that it is possible as I have used something like this on another program)

What is it you want to automate? There is no way to link a domain to a client unless you use the process in the link.

What is it you want to automate? There is no way to link a domain to a client unless you use the process in the link.

Let's Hope I explain this right.

I have an Enom account, it has a commisssion account attached and also I use registry rocket for sales of domains. The domains listed through these two accounts automatically in my enom account will show up when the cron synch is done through my whmcs, but it does not automatically add them to clients or create a client if there are none with the same profile info.

Currently you have to manually add or create these clients.

(That was one of the things that clientexec has that was very usefull)

Let's Hope I explain this right.

I have an Enom account, it has a commisssion account attached and also I use registry rocket for sales of domains. The domains listed through these two accounts automatically in my enom account will show up when the cron synch is done through my whmcs, but it does not automatically add them to clients or create a client if there are none with the same profile info.

Currently you have to manually add or create these clients.

(That was one of the things that clientexec has that was very usefull)

Hi Ninak,

The method explained in the link is quite simple and only take as long as I imagine any automated task would do once you configure the instruction. In a way it is an automated process. But I think I understand what you are seeking as I was seeking the same as an Enom Reseller also.

Must admit I had done it before but that it is not an easy process to remember as it is not often used during day to day running of a hosting business.

Anyway good luck with the addon request but can't see them making it a priority.

Lloyd

• 1 year later...