Testers wanted for WordpressMU server module!

I'm also interested to know what will happen when WP 3.0 comes out.

I note on your site you say domain/subdomain support I presume this means it will handle the provision of blog sign up with a host subdomain and/or sign up with a customers new/existing domain?

Also I see your release is still beta, when will this move to RC and Stable? Or are you still looking for testers?

Currently, Version 3.0, is in a release candidate (RC) stage and is scheduled for final release June 16, 2010 and no news on testers wanted for mu plugin . WPMU plugins work with 3.0

Whats the deal?

Edited by 3awh

This is something to watch carefully. I haven't upgraded my WPMU for a while because the new versions didn't work well. 3.0 seems to be the right movement point. If this project doesn't take off, I'm going to create my own login script that will populate 3.0 or use the WHMCS database. I haven't yet taken a good look at the possibility but am guessing it will probably be sync.

Ahh... this is a server module NOT integration. It's being an ASP where you can host wordpress - but I'm not sure this is much different than having a cpanel account and providing hosting accounts. Nothing is integrated. It's just a way to enable you to sell your clients a wordpress installation on your web site (which could actually work for me.)

Does not contain a WHMCS loginshare integration for Wordpress. WordpressMU user databases are not integrated.

There are some significant limitations for me though:

Path-based WordpressMU blogs are not supported; only domains/subdomain-based WMPU blogs.

Apparently this means you can only provision domains or a subdomain.yourdomain.com - which frequently causes all sorts of havoc, at least I have found. It's far more challenging than a directory. I wonder if anyone is using it and it would be interesting to see how they are faring.

I completely applaud the effort, including the provision of full source at a reasonable price. If I can find a way to use it, I'm all for it... however, these are the same guys that made the vBulletin integration which apparently doesn't work and the forums haven't been visited in months.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I never heard from him guess he is rich and doesn't need our money.

The is a plug in for Whmcs that will install Wordpress and other programs with the hosting account when you have it create the account on the server.

its from Softaculous the service is very inexpensive and its better then Fantasico

it will install wordpress but not install a blog on a network.

http://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=725&title=WHMCS_Auto_Install_Module