Community Supported Knowledgebase v2

tsiedsma

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the sign-up page show a total of how many there are also try if you could download upto x then for each upload you can download Y.

I understand what you mean and where you are coming from, but the idea is to prevent people from only taking and not giving. Once you have contributed 3 good kb articles, you get full access to everyone elses. I will be incorporating the registration process in the actual module and will add the ability to see how many articles exist.

OK put it this way I could do with a help in this area as if I could come-up with "3 good kb articles" I would be able to do more so then would not be looking to use your mod! as 3 good kb's would need to be so different to all other's we would of had to do then all just to get 3 that is a no-briner to me?

P.S Please do not take this the wrong way.

thanks also where I also was coming from was until I could see what was there I did not know what sort of level they needed to be (if you see what I mean) but now having seen then I will be doing some more (I just needed a guide) and adding then later.

If you are just starting out then it is well worth getting this 100%.

P.s Please let's all get adding to this as it could be then next best thing said about WHMCS "also has the best KB article around" and not just "it is the best billing script"

As of 2/13/10, all users can use this system without contributing first. You do need to register in order to use the system. registration is simple and will someday in the near future be incorporated into the module itself.

Welcome back rdavis

You can Logout or view additional content that requires you to be logged in!

Ok, here's the scoop. You have an account but it is not active yet.

I signed up well over a month ago, but didn't receive any email conf. yet. This is my 3rd request.

Welcome back rdavis

You can Logout or view additional content that requires you to be logged in!

Ok, here's the scoop. You have an account but it is not active yet.

I signed up well over a month ago, but didn't receive any email conf. yet. This is my 3rd request.

Try signing up again, any accounts that weren't activated got deleted so they could be recreated.

OK, I signed up. Looking forward to seeing what's already up and contributing. Thank you for removing the upload threshold. This will definitely benefit the project and got me signed up;) And yes I will contribute! So, what's the next step? The confirm page said that all accounts are manually accepted. Is that still the case?

Thanks for all your efforts!

• 2 weeks later...
rather than downloading this to find out, how many articles are there now?

Don't do this. I don't want to see any posts like this in this thread. The KB only works if people contribute, please download the plugin and contribute some articles if you download some.

TJ,

Just so you know, I have talked to others on the WHMCS forum and found they TOO have the same issues with your Locked-Up Knowledgebase.

NO ACCESS!

I'll just go back to this forum and start posting knowledgebase file as I did before.

This is a real pain in the rear for us. We still don't understand why you got in the way of progress anyway with this pain, cant get access module.

Thanks for answering our "lack of understanding" questions that you cant keep answering anymore.

Latter

Edited by rdavis
missing word