Community Supported Knowledgebase v2

tsiedsma

What is the current status of this project? If I install the Admin Module, will I be able to view the articles? I would like to see where this is going and contribute if I can. Thanks.

The project is still active, I haven't done anymore development on it for quite some time because there hasn't been any real need.

When you install and activate the admin module, you will be able to view all of the articles and submit your own.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There was a major update to this module. It's now driven by the website at http://www.whmcscollective.com. You need to register for an account and choose the knowledgebase articles you want. Then you install the module in WHMCS and after activation, you'll be able to import those select modules into WHMCS.

It's really quite simple and much more efficient than the last version.

you'll be able to import those select modules into WHMCS.

It's really quite simple and much more efficient than the last version.

So does that mean we would need to start from scratch ie.. the articles we already have would be removed from WHMCS?

No of course not. I meant "You'll be able to import those select Articles into WHMCS"

Any articles you already created in WHMCS will remain, you can choose to share those articles with the collective, or you can login to the collective and choose which articles you want to import to your WHMCS.

• 6 months later...

Firstly is this still going and being updated?

Secondly I don't yet have any articles to contribute, is there any way to get access to start me off, either by way of assisting the project or paying a donation to the development of the facility?

As previously stated, in the original thread I think it was, not much point in sitting here typing up and creating articles when the topics are already covered on there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...