Partial Payments?

archer288

I would like to be able to create an invoice to customers for design work whereby they pay deposit, then 2 stage payments untill the work is completed

I want to do so that they only need enter their credit card only once so i can automatically take the stage payments without them needing to enter their credit cards again and when I choose to take it

Is there anyway I can do this? I use Sagepay and also have a merchant account which allows recurring billing

I think I would use the module from kadaeo but i want to keep to one payment gateway which is Sagepay/Protx

Im not sure but perhaps there is a way to set as recurring billings ? Possibly I need to generate the first invoice as a recurring product and change the date ?

Or maybe there is another way

Or will it be the case that if i send invoice as a product if i send a subsequent invoice it will be taken from the credit card immediately?

Im a little confused on how I might be able to achieve this aim. Basically I just want to be able to take the stage payments without delays on awaiting client to pay a stage payment manually

Any sugestions In would be very much appreciated as IM just starting to use WHMCS and havent worked out everything yet

Thankyou in advance for ANY sugestuions