MikePitta
Member-
Posts
18 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by MikePitta
-
But there could be any other reason... I actually do not know why it happens, I’m only making a deduction.
-
hi. Thanks for your reply. Up to what I can see from the logs, the reason is here: capture_method: "manual", but I understand that capture_method: "manual" is set for security reasons, and, normally, whmcs confirms the payment "manually". I suspect that the clients sometime close the browser too early, so that whmcs can't trigger the "manual" capture, together with all the other steps (create client account and order). If that's the actual reason, I guess that there's not much to do other then my solution, that does totally fine for me, even if it records any order attempt, also those that are not paid at all.
-
Here is the hook by the way. Vote for its implementation if you think it's of any use. that hook sends the order details to the admin email and saves it in a txt file under "logs" folder
-
We've finally solved with a hook that catch all the necessary data when the "pay now" button is clicked. I wonder why whmcs doesn't want to implement something like that... @whmcs team.. any reason???
-
*they will not look...
-
This issue happens too frequently and up to whmcs team responses, they will look for a solution of any kind. We are reorganising our business and might start with another whm software (this issue is not something we can easily fix with a custom module in afraid, or can we?) Anyone tried hostbill or other softwares? Any suggestion?
-
That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing
-
I've added my idea in the "ideas" section. Vote it please: if accepted it would add a way to keep record of lost orders https://requests.whmcs.com/idea/keep-record-of-unpaid-new-orders-from-new-clients-after-complete-order-is-clicked
-
I insist with my idea: track any "attempted" submission with a hook, for mainly 2 reasons: 1. The misbehaviour could be caused by other hooks or plugins, and in that case whmcs team should check every single case (not convenient) 2. The misbehaviour might depend on customers who close the page too soon or stripe being unable to immediately capture the payment. In any case, all the data is available once "submit order" is clicked and, while I wouldn't like to find a new order for each attempted and failed order payment, I would find useful to have it in a txt file or a db table under, for example "missed orders". It might populate quite quickly with a lot of useless orders, but at least we would, somewhere, find the details we need to recreate client account and order unintentially missed.
-
I thought that whatever is the issue related to this behaviour, a solution could be a hook that creates a txt file containing client and order details each time the "complete order" button is pressed: it would then be easy to recreate the client account and order whenever we find an "uncaptured" payment in stripe for a new order. Anyone would like to try?
-
Same here. 2 in 1 one month. I opened a ticket with whmcs and they answered: The code on the WHMCS page will always attempt to make a capture against the Stripe Payment intent and then record the order details in the WHMCS database. If the payment capture doesn't happen it indicates something about the visitor's browser session has prevented that code from running in their browser; it could be a template issue or a restriction/plugin in the visitor's browser stopping Stripe's javascript from being executed correctly, or if the visitor navigated away/closed their browser after submitting the order. In my case the new clients were able to clic "pay now" and stripe started the payment process, leaving it pending and waiting for my authorisation: I had a record in stripe and nothing in whmcs. I was able to accept the payment, but I had nothing to activate in whmcs. Whmcs is designed, as far as I understand, to create records only after the payment is authorised, and has no way to create the invoice, and therefore both the client account and the order, before the payment succedes. If this picture is correct, whmcs definitely has room for improvement.
-
Hi. This hook to ckeditor versione 4.22 works <?php add_hook('AdminAreaHeadOutput', 1, function($vars) { return '<script src="https://cdn.ckeditor.com/4.22.0/standard/ckeditor.js"></script> <script>window.onload = function() { CKEDITOR.replace("replymessage"); };</script>'; }); ?> but with a warning about vulnerabilities. This instead, as well as for any newer ckeditor version, doesn't work. <?php add_hook('AdminAreaHeadOutput', 1, function($vars) { return '<script src="https://cdn.ckeditor.com/4.25.1-lts/standard/ckeditor.js"></script> <script>window.onload = function() { CKEDITOR.replace("replymessage"); };</script>'; }); ?> Any way to make it work?
-
If you have a custom template for orders or frontend, have you updated them as well?
-
Hi. With stripe the client account is created only after the client actually pays via stripe Is there a way to retain the client's details in the same or similar way of paypal, when the potential client fails to pay via stripe? Any suggestion?
-
I see right now that the redemption fee has been applied automatically before the expiry date for a nl domain. it's probably triggered by the sync with the registry (as soon as the domain is flagged as redemption period via the sinc, the fee applies)
-
Hi. There a number of domains with no grace period and deletion before the expiry date. https://internetbs.net/en/additional-tld-terms-and-conditions.html It would be great to be able to set a negative value under the redemption period, but whmcs does not like it. Any workaround? I'm in trouble with .es and .nl domains (not many fortunately). Would it be possible to disable domain sync only for selected domains?
-
Hi. It used to, but it seems that this code does not work any more, maybe for the update to php 8.1? Any update? <? add_hook('AdminAreaHeadOutput', 1, function($vars) { return '<link rel="icon" href="https://www.domain.com/favicon.ico"/>'; });
-
Hi. I would like to get a column with the client's group id in transactions.php report. Simply adding 'groupid' => 'Client Group ID', works with clients.php, but it doesn't with transactions.php Any suggestion?
-
Hello. This is what I have in resources/domains/additionalfields.php $additionaldomainfields[".it"]=array(); $additionaldomainfields[".it"]["legalentity"] = array( "Name" => "Legal Entity Type", "DisplayName" => "Holder Type", "Type" => "dropdown", "Options" => "1. Italian and foreign natural persons|1. Italian and foreign natural persons,2. Companies/one man companies|2. Companies/one man companies,3. Freelance workers/professionals|3. Freelance workers/professionals,4. non-profit organizations|4. non-profit organizations,5. public organizations|5. public organizations,6. other subjects|6. other subjects,7. foreigners who match 2 - 6|7. foreigners who match 2 - 6", "Default" => "1. Italian and foreign natural persons", "Required" => true, "LangVar" => "itLegalEntity" ); And this is what I have in lang/overrides/italian.php $_LANG["itLegalEntity"] = "Tipo d’entità giuridica"; How to add a translation of the "Options" to lang/overrides/italian.php ?
