Sea-wing
Retired Forum Member-
Posts
21 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by Sea-wing
-
mysterious credit applied to invoice
Sea-wing replied to Sea-wing's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
Never mind. I found the answer in another thread. -
mysterious credit applied to invoice
Sea-wing replied to Sea-wing's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
Actually I found it. How do I remove credit from a client's account? -
mysterious credit applied to invoice
Sea-wing replied to Sea-wing's topic in Admin & Configuration Questions
Where do I find the Credit history? -
Hello, I just sent a $600 invoice to a client. When he went to pay it using PayPal a $200 credit was applied to the invoice, so he was only charged $400. I did not put that credit on his account. I also noticed that previous invoices had credits applied to them on his account, but I was sure that I received payment. I looked back through paypal and I was not paid for these invoices. Any ideas how this happened? Thank you.
-
Thank you very much! that worked!
-
I am getting a lot of contact form spam and would like to just remove the contact form. Does anyone know how to do that?
-
Thank you, it was because I was using a gmail address. I switched it to a domain address and now it doesn't give the warning. Thanks!
-
Hello, When I receive a copy of an invoice email that I send out to a client, Gmail has this warning: "This message may not have been sent by: se**********s@gmail.com Learn more Report phishing" Why am I seeing this message? Do my clients see this message? How do I stop that from happening? Thanks. Jason
-
Thanks, that seemed to work.
-
Hello, I am having a problem with invoicing. I will send out an invoice and it will be numbered something like #259. The client pays it, and when they get the receipt, the number will have changed to something like #113. This is confusing for the client, and when I am reviewing paid and unpaid invoices with them it further confuses things. In addition, it makes me look very unprofessional. Please help me fix this issue. Thanks, Jason
-
I have a client that I sent an invoice to and they say they did not get the invoice. I tried changing their email address to a different one they use and they still don't get it. I had them check their spam filter which they say is empty. they get email from my regular email account if I send a test. If I send an invoice to the test account that has my address, I get the email. Where else can I check to troubleshoot?
- 3 replies
-
- client. receiving
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I get the pop up when I go to the index page, I see it in the side bar, and I see it when I go to Help> check for updates. I just downloaded it again and tried the upload. the upload went fine, but still no sign of version change. Is there another way to see if anything has been changed?
-
I do believe that I overwrote all of the files. there were no errors when I loaded the files. I just did it again to be sure. The only thing in templates_c is an index.php file. I also tried clearing my browser cache and domain cookies just in case. It is still showing the old version number and saying an update is available. By hard refresh, you mean in the browser correct?
-
Hello, I just attempted to use the upgrade patch from 5.3.6 to 5.3.7. I uploaded the files but the version did not change. The only suggestion I saw was to check the file permissions, I looked at the permissions and did not see anything amiss. I didn't change any permissions as I don't want to create a security problem by accident. Is there anyone else that has had this issue? What can I do to fix it?
-
Hello, when I do a large web project for a client, I generally take a 1/3 down payment, 1/3 at the end of the design phase, and the remainder upon completion. Is there a way to break up the invoice this way from the quote? Or, can a client make a partial payment via paypal to an existing invoice?
-
I have now solved the issue. It has to do with the cpanel and using a subdomain and using sftp and being on a new hosting company. Sorry I can't be more specific for others who are reading this looking for help, but I am still sorting things out with the hosting company.
-
Thanks for that tip. It looks like I am experiencing a server problem, so even when I use a jpg file it doesn't work. I am working with my server to sort it out. I will be back with the results.
-
Actually, that seems to be the problem. The url is http://billing.seawingdesigns.com so the path to the image should be http://billing.seawingdesigns.com/images/logo.png which gives a 404 but so do all the other images in the directory. Am I wrong about the path?
-
Thanks for the reply Brian! I cleared the template cache and my browser cache and the pdf logo is still not working. I made the email logo work by putting the logo in a directory of a different website and pointing to it in the general settings menu. any other ideas?
-
Found the search...but not the answer.
-
Hello, I am setting up WHMCS and have sent a few test invoices. The logo spot in the email shows a broken image icon and the PDF shows the placeholder image. I have added my logo as logo.png and logo.jpg to the images directory. Also just as an experiment renamed placeholder.png to see if I can at least make it go away. I also went to invoicepdf.tpl and changed the logo width to match the width of my image. None of these things seem to make a difference. What am I doing wrong? On a side note, why can't I find a forum search bar to see if this question has been asked before?
