Adding New Pages to WHMCS?

Wrams

Hi,

If you just want to add URL under "Quick Link" (Cheap Website Hosting), modify footer.tpl. You may have known that all WHMCS php files are encrypted. You have to create custom WHMCS page to show your own content.

Hope this helps.

Wow, I need to learn how to do that...Lol. I can't read the writing because of being Chinese but I get the general idea..;)

I hope it is Chinese it looks like it.

That looks good. I can code HTML and CSS but never done PHP before so not sure if I can create a custom page.

Thanks for the link I will read up on it.

Hey Guys,

Right I have tried doing that but not sure what needs to be placed into the .tpl folder that it asks you to make in that link for custom pages.

Another thing does this do or add to the main navbar. If you look at my website in my signature you will see the dark grey menu at the top of the site. Click on it and at the end theres a Link button. If you click support the Link button vanishes. Will this custom page add that Link in the main Navbar?

Here is the link. http://supervalueweb.com make sure you click on support at the very top and watch the Link vanish.

Thanks guys for your help. Much appreciated ;)

It's basically a case of copy and paste, then change a few of the settings as instructed. If you go through it slowly it should become clear when needs changing.

Hi, we found that the custom page expires so soon that we've to click the retry button (pop-up window) to load the page. What's wrong with it? Not just as simple as copy and paste :?

I have found it. Like an idiot I was looking in the header.rtf instead of the header.tpl

Thank you for your help Guys. I really appreciate it. :D

You're welcome.

What do you see when you refresh the page (support) right after switching language? (do not click other page before refresh).

I haven't switched langauge. I am now seeing the main menu section in my client area which is what I wanted. I did have to make some changes in style.css and add a section there to but otherwise it was easier than I thought.

Working perfect now. I have also added a Domain Checking Tool aswell to my domain page so another thing accomplished. I'm getting there. My web site is climbing the search engines to which is also pleasing.

Now I just need more clients...Lol. ;)

Cheers mate for your help. :)