help about domain in whmcs

dani1001

So hello again

I was check awbs script and they have nice script for domain like the panel of the manager they have more things then whmcs so i want intergrate just the domain things to whmcs and i mean with script in admin panel thet you can choice use whmcs panel or change to awbs panel

its like to do in clients panel too like do eazy panel will be whmcs and the pro pabel will be awbs

i found some bugs in whmcs domain client panel like if i add A record sro some record its not show me list in the panel so i cant know its added or not but in awbs its have this script

I think yo didnt understand me i want add the awbs domain panel to whmcs domain panel and dns its in the panel i want add the things thet awbs have in there domain panel like domain 4 sale and other look the picture of the awbs client domain panel from the awbs demo

awbs1.jpg

awbs2.jpg

awbs3.jpg

awbs4.jpg