My whmcs integration

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he you not wrong there.

But you are wrong as I have not posted on this or any forum saying it was.

P.S it will have buy the end of the month.

my point is you slagged me off for not having part of my site SSL protected when it is and has been fully protected where it needed which is basically WHMCS where personal details are given, when your own site does not have any protection of any kind.

clients would rather go to my site which the details are encrypted by and SSL cert then your site where their details are not encypted by any protection.

Edited by easyhosting

I have not "slagged" you off but just given help just like others on this Thread.

AS to my site my client's and new client's are not using it yet so I do not need it yet but as I said it will have one by the end of this month.

and as to "has been fully protected" go back and read this thread word for word and not what you think it reads.

Now just drop it.

Edited by thehost5968

my point is you slagged me off for not having part of my site SSL protected when it is and has been fully protected where it needed which is basically WHMCS where personal details are given, when your own site does not have any protection of any kind.

clients would rather go to my site which the details are encrypted by and SSL cert then your site where their details are not encypted by any protection.

LoL :D See my post on the previous page, you ARE WRONG!

The page was partially encrypted, meaning that no info inputted into your site would be secure (its either all secure, or none of it). Now can you please stop posting and admit you were wrong?

If you don't, I think I may loose it and get another infraction :lol:

Sorry this will be my last post on this.

But

WHAT

PART

OF

THIS

CAN YOU

NOT READ:

AS to my site my client's and new client's are not using it yet so I do not need it yet but as I said it will have one by the end of this month.

sorry but since when do the OFT or trading standards give a flying £$%^ whether or not a small time hosting site has a SSL?

Personally i would be more put off by your mediocre site than the SSL

I have several online and offline businesses as i have been trading for over 10 years. if you are a serious business then you will alos find it very usefull to have advice from Trading Standards and the OFT.

when drafting up TOS/AUP etc then the OFT and Trading Standards will give advice and make sure that these are withn legal parameters and then make sure that your websites are secure and working fine so that you cant get any comebacks etc from angry b2b or retail clients.

so the OFT will advice you on which SSL you need minimum for your particular site and which pages need to be secured by the SSL.

So i am pleased you are calling them Liars and that they could not care less about a small hosting business. it just shows that you are bothered about the legal side and security side of your business.

OFT will advice you on which SSL you need minimum for your particular site and which pages need to be secured by the SSL.

So i am pleased you are calling them Liars and that they could not care less about a small hosting business. it just shows that you are bothered about the legal side and security side of your business.

All SSL is the same, its just a different issuer's name that appears on the cert, and you get a prettier site seal. Now there is also SGC, but that only applies to very old browsers and its not industry required to use step up encryption.

We are not calling them liars, but rather, we are calling you a liar. And we do care about the security of our sites, but there isn't much more anyone else can do once you've covered your basics (firewall, ssl login, ftps, proper chmod, long random passwords, custom SSH/FTP/PANEL ports).

All SSL is the same, its just a different issuer's name that appears on the cert, and you get a prettier site seal. Now there is also SGC, but that only applies to very old browsers and its not industry required to use step up encryption.

We are not calling them liars, but rather, we are calling you a liar. And we do care about the security of our sites, but there isn't much more anyone else can do once you've covered your basics (firewall, ssl login, ftps, proper chmod, long random passwords, custom SSH/FTP/PANEL ports).

I am no LIAR. my site is fully secure and has alway been and this is a fact.

but my screen shot proved you were wrong, learne to refresh cache, if you dont knowe how to do this then thats your lookout.

i have all evidence that my site is and has always been secure

Mate, there is no need to refresh the cache as I have never visited your site before, and on top of that FF clears it every time I close the browser, and I have a screen shot of how insecure your site was when I first visited it.

You should learn how the cache works, how SSL works, how to talk to smarter people online, and when to stop arguing a war you've long lost.

You have a error at:

http://easyasabc-hosting.com/clients/coupons.php

Client Area

You are here: Portal Home > Coupons/Gift Cards

There is an error loading the coupon/gift card system. Please notify support in regards to this error. Thank you.

your links in your client area on the Portal Home page are not linked as https but the page they go to are:

Portal HomeClient AreaAnnouncementsKnowledgebaseSupport Tickets

These are not DC related?

GlobeSSL works with both www and non-www domains as standard

Not yours.

my site is FULLY protected by SSL and this is a FACT

No, it isn't.

I am no LIAR. my site is fully secure and has alway been and this is a fact.

No, it isn't.

but my screen shot proved you were wrong, learne to refresh cache

I've never visited, so cache would mean nothing. Before you accuse others of incompetence or what have you, please get your facts straight. See the screen shot (below) I just took showing your certificate isn't installed and/or set up properly. If 5 people tell you you're wrong, maybe it's possible you are. ;)

abc_cert.jpg

Not yours.

No, it isn't.

No, it isn't.

I've never visited, so cache would mean nothing. Before you accuse others of incompetence or what have you, please get your facts straight. See the screen shot (below) I just took showing your certificate isn't installed and/or set up properly. If 5 people tell you you're wrong, maybe it's possible you are. ;)

[ATTACH]1040[/ATTACH]

currently my cert will show this, as my site is in the middle of propagation to a new faster server, which will mean once this is done i will need to reinstall this onto the new IP

This cert is invalid, and that would seem to indicate it's already resolving to the new one, if what you said was true. You can install a cert prior to a domain being fully propagated, so either you don't understand how that works, or something else is wrong here.

This cert is invalid, and that would seem to indicate it's already resolving to the new one, if what you said was true. You can install a cert prior to a domain being fully propagated, so either you don't understand how that works, or something else is wrong here.

Please note my cert is valid and has been for 3 years with renewed on 26/06/09 until 01/07/2010 as the attachment shows.

so my site is fully secure and has always been fully secure and this is a fact, how many of you that have slagged me off dont have SSL protection on their sites.

cert.jpg

Please note my cert is valid and has been for 3 years with renewed on 26/06/09 until 01/07/2010 as the attachment shows.

so my site is fully secure and has always been fully secure and this is a fact, how many of you that have slagged me off dont have SSL protection on their sites.

That cert has been active for two months, not three years...

Also, could you stop saying your site has always been fully secure when in fact IT WAS NOT. I mean you'd have to be on the negative IQ side (and that's a nice way of saying you know what) to think that a broken ssl page can be considered secure. YOU ARE WRONG! Bear told you this, thehost5968 has too, and I have as well. So take the criticism, learn from it, and don't contradict people that know very well what they're talking about.

Now one has "slagged you off" all they have done is try and help a fellow host sort out his site!

Now if you can not take help (and buy the way help is not all ways given in the way you would like it or else you should of given a ABC (or colour by number) to the way you wanted the help?) then go do one else where.

Edited by thehost5968

That cert has been active for two months, not three years...

Also, could you stop saying your site has always been fully secure when in fact IT WAS NOT. I mean you'd have to be on the negative IQ side (and that's a nice way of saying you know what) to think that a broken ssl page can be considered secure. YOU ARE WRONG! Bear told you this, thehost5968 has too, and I have as well. So take the criticism, learn from it, and don't contradict people that know very well what they're talking about.

yes because it is a renewed cert (see below)

http://www.easyasabc-hosting.com PositiveSSL 06/22/2006 06/23/2007

http://www.easyasabc-hosting.com PositiveSSL 06/22/2007 06/23/2008

http://www.easyasabc-hosting.com PositiveSSL 06/22/2008 06/23/2009

http://www.easyasabc-hosting.com GlobeSSL 06/26/2009 07/01/2010