Add payment

microsd

Hello

I do not speak English very well and does the french, why I use google translation.

My question and the next I'm staying with planethoster which provided WHMCS and they tell me that the support issues here

So voila,

1 / in the mode of payment in addition to Paypal I would add one other who is not in the list.

About to refer to a page that is on my site that allows you to make payment by phone and SMS.

2 / mit each product may be on sale at the invoice for payment to refer to different page in correspondence with the selected products

thank you for your reply

For info I am with version 3.8.1

Edited by microsd

Hello

forgiveness for my English but I wrote it very badly.

For the No. 2 in each product as made at a different price I would pay when there have the choice with paypal and a link to an html page that I create for each product

Edit

Or simply add mode of payment in the list a line called "OTHER" and customers can choose and in their case I will give a link to my checkout page.

But how do you add this line

thanks

Hello

sorry but I can not for the bill to paypal and other

Because I want the choice to my customers is paypal or another method of payment that is not in your list, and when it will choose "other" I would give them a link to my page settlement system sms.

I would simply add an offer of payment that is "other" or call in France "audiotel"

thank you for your help

re-edit

actually to be more understandable in my request in this section "Payment Gateway" I would add one other call audiotel "In France" starpass, allopass etc ... " and clients can choose between PayPal and audiotel and if they chose audiotel that must be created in "Payment Gateway" and it invites me to go by mail or send a link to url of my choice

Bonjour

pardon mais je ne peut pour les facture, mettre paypal et autres

Car je souhaite laisser le choix à mes clients soit paypal soit un autre mode de paiement qui n'est pas dans votre liste, et lorsqu'il vont choisir " autre" je leurs donneraient le lien de ma page de règlement par système sms.

Je souhaite simplement rajouter une offre de paiement qui est "autres" ou appeler aussi en france "audiotel"

merci de votre aide

Re-edit

en faite pour être plus compréhensible dans ma demande dans cette partie "PAYMENT GATEWAYS" je souhaiterais ajouter un autres appeler "audiotel" en france c'est "starpass, allopass etc..." et les clients font le choix entre paypal et audiotel et si ils ont choisi audiotel qu'il faut créer dans "PAYMENT GATEWAYS" et bien cela les invite à aller me prevenir par mail ou les envoyer vers une lien url de mon choix

Edited by microsd