Welcome to Cybernet Online UK

Division

Banners and page content updated...

Copied items removed... :)

Where were these new ones copied from?

As an example:

Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Cybernet Online UK (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Cybernet Online UK a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,

That appears to be copied, and then search and replaced your name. A search on some of the other content also shows it to be found in many places.

[edit]

Oh, wait, here is it: http://www.bbcprime.com/terms.html'>http://www.bbcprime.com/terms.html

BBC:

Access to and use of this site http://www.bbcprime.com is provided by BBC Worldwide Limited subject to the following terms:

1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.

2. BBC Worldwide may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by BBC Worldwide. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.

USE OF THIS WEBSITE

3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of BBC Worldwide.

Yours:

Access to and use of this site ('Cybernet Online UK') is provided by the Cybernet Online UK subject to the following terms

By using Cybernet Online UK you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Cybernet Online UK. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Cybernet Online UK.

Cybernet Online UK may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Cybernet Online UK. Your continued use of Cybernet Online UK after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.

Use of Cybernet Online UK

You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Cybernet Online UK content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Cybernet Online UK content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Cybernet Online UK content requires the prior written permission of the Cybernet Online UK.

Do people really read the Terms and Conditions lol :)

We will get them updated.

Yes people do read TOS, but even if they dont you still need a set listed by law. contact your root hosot or DC and get a copy of theirs as these will refer to what is allowed on your server and dont just copy from a large company like the BBC, as i guess you dont have the resources to fight them if they take action against you for copyright theft.

Do people really read the Terms and Conditions lol :)

We will get them updated.

Based on your previous actions, that probably means you'll take them from someone else without asking. I'd further assume that the new images are also stolen (well, at least the credit card image, the other is too ugly to have been worth taking), but you've now saved them locally to prevent their being easily identified. At least that's my guess. Makes me wonder where the rest of your design came from...

I'd strongly suggest you consult your lawyer or parents (as I find it hard to personally believe you had a lawyer) and tell them what you've been up to. The dodgy software sales, stealing content and so on, and see what they say. This will all eventually catch up to you, trust me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING

Your new terms are

1.) Account Setup / Email on file

We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.

but look at my sites TOS http://www.charityhost.org.uk/terms.html which was written Friday, 6 March 2009 10:37

1.) Account Setup / Email on file

We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied. Our security system (maxmind) will not allow new clients to use so called free email address (yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc) any existing clients are not allowed to use these email address or they risk their accounts being suspended when maxmind carries out its regular analyst check. The domain registrant must be the owner of the site, you are not permitted to register a domain etc and then use it to link to or host a site belonging to a third party, if we find this then you account will be suspended pending termination without any refund.

see the same. I suggest you STOP stealing others work. I will be passing this onto my legal team

I believe in the UK that's known as "taking the piss", or giving you a hard time in a 'revenge' sort of way. Probably would have taken mine if he knew it's location. Very childish.

well he wont be laughing when my legal team are finished with him. he is even trying to get other to tell him how to run his billing see http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?p=117292#post117292