Xero Accounting System - Integration

sparxdes

Hey everybody!!

I really would like to integrate WHMCS with Xero Accounting System - http://www.xero.com

Does anybody here have any ideas on how much it would cost - who I would talk to or does anybody have another solution??

What do you guys normally use for accounting purposes hooked in with WHMCS?

Thanks heaps

Sheldon

• 2 months later...

I just started using Working Point. It is pretty good and has great things coming soon.

They use a voting system for new features. I just added a feature request for WHMCS. I recommend going to http://workingpoint.uservoice.com/pages/11238-workingpoint/suggestions/343961-whmcs?ref=title and voting on this. The more votes, the more likely they will add this.

Carl, would you mind letting us know why you chose KashFlow over the other alternatives? I found their interface a little bit rough compared to Xero.

By the way, I've already asked Matt for the price on integrating Xero with WHMcs, and asked Xero if they would be willing to help.

WHMcs keeps growing and I think we need some kind of integration with an accounting software.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Carl, would you mind letting us know why you chose KashFlow over the other alternatives? I found their interface a little bit rough compared to Xero.

By the way, I've already asked Matt for the price on integrating Xero with WHMcs, and asked Xero if they would be willing to help.

WHMcs keeps growing and I think we need some kind of integration with an accounting software.

Hola Juanzo, is there any update on the integration of Xero with WHMCS? Un saludo

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

We're nearing completion of a Xero Admin Module for WHMCS which already does the following:

• Sends (and Updates) clients to Xero
  • Sends Invoices to Xero

Syncing of payments will be completed soon also.

We've made the module for our own purposes but with a view to release it if enough people are interested, if you are get in touch either on here or drop us a line:

http://www.outeredgeuk.com/contact-us/

David

• 2 weeks later...

I see this is available now in community addons but I'm a bit confused. Can you explain how it will work. If Xero gets all of my transactions from my bank and this addon also sends my payments to Xero wont it have duplicate transactions?

For example, I'm using Authorize.net to process credit cards and they deposit my daily income into my bank account, but if this addon is also adding those transactions to Xero it will count them twice?

Can you explain how it will work. If Xero gets all of my transactions from my bank and this addon also sends my payments to Xero wont it have duplicate transactions?

Hi Bryan,

There are three tick boxes which allow you to choose which items you want to synchronise 'Contacts, Invoices, Payments'. So you can choose not to syncronise payments from the WHMCS transaction list if you wish.

Thanks!

David

• 9 months later...

Hi Bryan,

Just to give you an update on this, the module now works two ways with Payments so if you are receiving invoice payments into Xero but not to WHMCS (i.e. Cheques, BACS, Direct Bank Account Payments, etc) these can update the invoice on WHMCS and send the customer a payment receipt!

Hope this helps.

Thanks

David

• 3 months later...

I'm starting to wonder if these guys support their Xero mod. I've sent in 3 emails over the past several days with no response and included an error log. I hope they're all okay.

I'm guessing we will see if "David" is still supporting his work or not.

Has anyone else had difficulty getting support from outeredge?

I'm starting to wonder if these guys support their Xero mod. I've sent in 3 emails over the past several days with no response and included an error log. I hope they're all okay.

I'm guessing we will see if "David" is still supporting his work or not.

Has anyone else had difficulty getting support from outeredge?

It is Easter! they are probably on holiday - most people return to work tomorrow(Tuesday) here in the UK