Client-Side Mobile Version

We are currently working on a full Client-side Mobile Version of WHMCS. This will be for the Client Side of WHMCS to allow your clients to use their mobile devices to access WHMCS/Portal and utilize the system. We actually have two (2) versions. Version 1 is scaled down (simple); Version 2 is more complete.

Let me know if you have any interest in this. I will update in a few days when we have completely tested and commented the templates.

This will be FREE to licensed users of WHMCS.

Sounds like your looking to sell the solution, if so, you need to move this to the commercial modules section as it would no longer be considered a user contribution. Either way, Im slightly interested if the price is right. hey, time is money.

I'm interested in this also.

Sounds like your looking to sell the solution, if so, you need to move this to the commercial modules section as it would no longer be considered a user contribution. Either way, Im slightly interested if the price is right. hey, time is money.

I'm confused by your post MACscr. He says in his post:

This will be FREE to licensed users of WHMCS.
?

Si

Sorry to burst your boiler, but this already exists.

We've been using now for almost 12 months

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=13259

Simply usees a custom template, and the use of a user agent to identify when a mobile browser hits the page.

Don't believe me?

hit this link with your mobile browser and see, http://www.ozsmebusiness.com.au/support/index.php

or in your desktop browser, try trick my site into think you are a mobile user via

http://www.ozsmebusiness.com.au/support/index.php?systemtemplate=mobile

Oops, just realised I forgot to update my cart pages when i added some custom product menus. There some extra functionality from v4.0 that could also be added

Apart from that it works quite well.

Good question. probably about 5-10% use it, but for those customers, it increases our exposure and accessabililty. It shows some of our strengths, such as being pro-active rather than re-active.

It serves well to differentiate us from our competitors (given that we aren't -and never plan to be - the cheapest around).

Its also an important platform for saying to the customer, "if you want this for yourself, we can do it".

So whilst our traffic stats suggest its questionable, or borderline, its part of our offering.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seems to be vaporwhere. I personally think people need to stop opening these type of threads until they have a release. Who cares that your planning on doing something, just open the post when you actually have something to share. Right now its just a waste of search results and db space. =P

• 3 weeks later...

You can contact us if you are interested in the Mobile version we have been working on. We have been very busy with projects, and I am about 90% done with it... Sorry for the delays - MACscr I did have something ready to go, but them discovered some additions I wanted to make. I am simply trying to contribute to help folks out, thanks for your well-wishing.

Edited by esolutionsinteractive

bump to subscribe

I tried

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=13259

and it seems to be broken. It will not let me log in as a client in any browser unless I am already logged in as the admin. Then, it works fine. I did modify the form post URL

Too bad I rewrote it for the iPhone before I realised it was busted (or I'm just stupid) At least it scales and rotates pretty while still fitting WAP LOL. I tried reverting back to the OP version with the same result.

I'm getting the feeling that WHMCS is trying to prevent these simple mods to increase sales of theirs. I can not log into my admin from my iPhone for example :( Maybe I'm just paranoid... who knows.

Robert Sanders