Virtuozzo WHMCS Module Released!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, I only wish SWSoft would actually return my requests for pricing :(

You do not want to know, dealing with billing/sales lately has been a total nightmare, and we are actually working on seeing if we can get a contract to provide external licensing.

That is why we are looking to obtain a external licensing contract so that we may cut much of the frustration people have with swsoft, and deal directly with a company who can both support plesk/virtuozzo/expand etc... and get licenses with a quality no hassel easy to deal with company.

Hey everyone,

We are releasing a critical update this afternoon, after being notified yesterday of the issue. It only effects windows VPS provisioning and fixes the following bugs:

1) Hostnames for windows would set over the max allowed for windows causing the system to error out.

2) Windows automatically starts the VPS thus causing it to error out when we attempt to start it again.

Both of the have been fixed. We recommend you upgrade.

Thanks,

Anthony

I have been trying to get a post in here but better late than ever!

After obtaining a demo license; we had some configuration issues and the mod did not work; it was full on our part. After several hows of working with our Sys Admin and Anthony; Anthony discovered the problem and fixed it for us.

The dedication to support has solidified our plans on using the product, beyond the need for the module.

Thanks Anthony for your help! We have purchased the module and have added some accounts already, no problems!

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes,

We opened a Support Ticket Friday morning and Michael replied within a few hours with the answer.

We too would like to see some graphs inside the Client Portal instead of going to the PIM. Hopefully soon.!

This is a great module and has allowed provisioning of VPS pretty seamless.

this may be of interest to us, currently looking to setup a virtuzzo VPS environment and auto provision would make it all a lot easier. will be bookmarking this thread

Hi Mark,

Using this module has saved us time provisioning vps'; we like the Client Area feature where our Clients can actually start, stop, restart their vps without our intervention.

I would like to see the graph's added to the mod; hopefully in due time. My personal opinion is this module is worth the money we save in reduced man-hours alone.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Tim

We are looking into developing our own WHMCS API for Virtuozzo and are starting next week. Will let you know how we get on . It wont be something we will be reselling but we may speak to Matt about including it as a standard WHMCS Module.

Regards

Martin

This move will be great, hopefully!

• 2 months later...