Virtuozzo WHMCS Module Released!

Interesting, kind of taken back by the attitude of this company....

I have apologized about that, I had a rather off day. We take great pride in what we do and we offer a level of support that is rarely matched. However we are human and we make mistakes. When we do we apologize and fix the issue and move on.

Anthony

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this allow a client to re-create/reboot a Virtuozzo VPS from within WHMCS?

I am actually working on adding this feature right now. It will be in the next release which should be out end of the month to mid next month.

Current status update on the other area's we are working on.

* Plesk Control panel installation into a VPS based on selection on the order forms - Completed and working in test enviroment.

The next course of action is to get this integrated into the key administrator for parallel's. This will allow for 100% automated VPS's with plesk including license key installation.

Hope that answers your question if you have any other idea's we are more than happy to hear them.

Thanks,

Anthony

This weekend we should be releasing the next version of this module that allows for the following.

1) It will allow for selection of the plesk control panel and installation automatically into the VPS. It will allow for both plesk 8 and 9.

2) Various minor bugs and fixes

1) Fixed the plesk login button showing in the client side even when plesk is not installed

2) Fixed some issues with our licensing code that could cause outages to clients if our licensing server were inaccessable.

3) Mirror source code clean up of redundant or no longer need code

3) Reboot button for VPS on client side

4) Reinstall/recreate button for VPS on client side

Still in the works:

1) Eye candy (ie graphs of bandwidth, space etc...) in the client side

2) Automation of plesk license keys with the key administration system for plesk to allow 100% automation of plesk installs including the licenses.

Sorry for the delay guys. We had plans for a release this weekend, but we had some trouble during the test/doc writing phase and had to go back and fix some minor code issues. All has been solved at this time. The code is ready I am just waiting for the new docs to be updated by my Mike and we will get this new version out as well as a change log with a complete list of changes etc...

Thanks,

Anthony

Very nice mod, might be interested in getting after some reviews :D

Btw you have a spelling error on your site:

Thanks for the heads up. I will see if we can get that fixed. If you would like we could hand out a free trial.

Thanks,

Anthony

Thanks for the heads up. I will see if we can get that fixed. If you would like we could hand out a free trial.

Thanks,

Anthony

Well I'm not selling VPS servers at the moment so I have nothing to try this on, I just want to hear whether people have problems using this with current systems, it helps to have someone test this that's in the business, that way they find anything that might go wrong :twisted:

We have just released our new module version 1.2.1. We've added reboots to the front end, and reinstall to the front end. So now your customers can reinstall/reboot thier VPS's from the control panel. You can download the new version, and manual in the download section.

Hello arisythila,

If your mod is first installed on v3 of WHMCS, and then we upgrade to v4 of WHMCS...will this cause any issue with your mod after the upgrade of WHMCS?

It should not have any issues. However we have not tested this.

Thanks,

Anthony

This is a reminder to all customers using this module and people working with the trail. Forum private messages are not a valid form of support and will most likely not be answered in a timely manner, please make sure you file a ticket threw the ticket system to obtain proper support.

Thanks,

Anthony

Status update of the next release. The next release should happen within the next two weeks. It will contain the following additions:

1) Eye candy ie a customer will be able to click a button inside of WHMCS and veiw in graph form their, Current disk space usage, current memory usage and current CPU usage

2) bug fixes for licensing issues that still remain from the last update. Apparently we missed a few that in certain cases can cause the license to show as inactive when it is.

Still in the works:

1) Integration with the swsoft key administration to fully automate license key creation and installation.