EPP Registry Registrar Module

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anyone interested with one of our modules, is welcome to ask for a trial before purchasing it. Simply contact us on sales [at] fodytechnologies.com.

Hi, I have requested a trial for nicbr by e-mail and by the contact form in your website. Is it still possible to trial it?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Benoit,

I bought from your site https://my.fodytechnologies.com/cart.php?gid=1&currency=1 ITNIC EPP module. But 'after the payment can not download the file. You may check the invoice number 5241.

I hope to receive your response, thank you.

We are still working on this module and will be released shortly. The price will be at 200 USD.

Hello Benoit,

I bought from your site https://my.fodytechnologies.com/cart.php?gid=1&currency=1 ITNIC EPP module. But 'after the payment can not download the file. You may check the invoice number 5241.

I hope to receive your response, thank you.

We verify all payments before activating any order. The order has been activated and you may now download it from our client area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Benoit,

I am trying to contact you for a problem with the module. But no one answers you ticket.

You can check.

Hello,

I Have sent an email several days ago but no response, can you check the ticket ID: TBM-120509

Thank you

Having problems with coza epp module as the server address for the live system is incorrect ( should be : epp.coza.net.za 3121 NOT regphase3.dnservices.co.uk:700 ).......

Totally unuseable... I am loosing confidence, as I am having no response via the Fody ticketting system....

It is a shame the files are encoded....

If I hear anything back, I'll update this post.

Regards,

Chris Dowsett

for Uggle Internet

Hello,

I also purchased a module from Fody, but the problems do not respond.

Having problems with coza epp module as the server address for the live system is incorrect ( should be : epp.coza.net.za 3121 NOT regphase3.dnservices.co.uk:700 ).......

Totally unuseable... I am loosing confidence, as I am having no response via the Fody ticketting system....

Regards,

Chris Dowsett

for Uggle Internet

Regards,

Chris Dowsett

for Uggle Internet

Hi Chris,

I did respond to your tickets and this hostname issue has been fixed in the latest module. Our support is limited during week-end and public holidays. We have now also included an accreditation pass script allowing new registrar to get accredited quickly.

Best Regards,

Benoit

Benoit,

Many thanks for the support.. top class!

The addition of the accreditation scripts is a very useful feature (unfortunately I had already completed these, but should be useful for new registrars).

If I have any suggestions or feedback during use, I'll pass these on.

Thanks again.

CD