EPP Registry Registrar Module

I bought the KeNIC WHMCS Registrar Module v1.3.4 but it doesn't work on PHP 5.3 since it was encoded using PHP 5.2. PHP 5.2.9 has reached End of Life and PHP 5.2.17 is Deprecated. Any solution for this? Tried on PHP 5.3 and it couldn't work. I had to move site to a different server that is still using PHP 5.2.17.

I bought the KeNIC WHMCS Registrar Module v1.3.4 but it doesn't work on PHP 5.3 since it was encoded using PHP 5.2. PHP 5.2.9 has reached End of Life and PHP 5.2.17 is Deprecated. Any solution for this? Tried on PHP 5.3 and it couldn't work. I had to move site to a different server that is still using PHP 5.2.17.

I think I have replied to your ticket with the module for PHP 5.3 attached. If not, can you please submit a ticket and I will send you the module.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anyone interested with one of our modules, is welcome to ask for a trial before purchasing it. Simply contact us on sales [at] fodytechnologies.com.

Hello I tried several times to call to 1-281-409-3872 but always get a busy signal. I want to try the RegistryMX module before purchasing. How can I contact you?

Thanks

Yesterday I made payment of USD$200 for a KeNIC module via creditcard but now shows pending yet all I was provided with was a dead download link... I wonder whether they have support to solve customer issues. I still have two open tickets from more than 1 week waiting to be answered by Fodytechnologies.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been many days that I am waiting for an answer from Fody Technologies. I think they gone out of market and everything I need is to refresh a license that I bought with them as I have moved our WHMCS installation from one IP to another.

I cannot get their customer area nor reset my password, as it seems their site is buggy.

Anyone can help me in this situation ?

Thanks.