EPP Registry Registrar Module

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I was reading the forum and I saw that you have achieved EPP ITNIC, I wanted to know if it was updated to 2.0 for the management of IDN and the various updates for. IT.

You can also know if you can then do a test or if there is a demo.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

A new module has just been released which provide fixes for reported bugs and includes new features such as support for multiple registries within a single module and balance widgets for ITNIC and COZA. Please note that as from now, a new license will be required in order to use the new module.

In order to be able to continue provide you with support and provide fixes when the registry modify their software, we had to change the way we sell our modules from One Time to Lease only.

This said, existing customers will receive a new license key with a validity of 1 year. After 1 year, the customers will be required to renew their license in order to be able to continue using our module.

The old modules will still be available to existing customers for use but will no longer be supported or updated.

Should you require more information, you may contact us on dev [at] fodytechnologies.com

If you are an existing customer you have already been given a 1 year license expiring on 06/03/2014. $15 per month is not expensive for what we are giving and the monthly fee will ensure our support and will ensure that we update the module quickly when the registry make modification to their registry software.

What about for those that bought a module but did not get the support? We have a .ca module we never were able to use. (but want to)

The CIRA registry is supported in the newest module. You can download it from our client area, we provide free installation for the initial setup, simply send us an email on dev [at] fodytechnologies.com.

Hello Benoit,

I've installed the new module and activated it in the addons but:

- when I go to setup->products/services/registrars and I select "eppregistrar" there are no options, just "save changes"

- when I go to addons-> epp registrar manager under TLDs Configuration there's only "save changes" but I can't edit anything

- in the client area of your website, although I've configured the addon with the showed license key, valid IPs, domains and directory are empty

I hope that the answers can be useful for other users.

Here are the instructions:

1. go to Setup - Products/Services - Domain Registrars

2. Enable eppregistrar without configurating anything

3. go to Setup - Addon Modules

4. Enable EPP Registrar Manager and click on configure to enter the license key

5. go to Setup - Products/Services - Domain Pricing

6. Set all TLDs that you are a direct registrar to use Eppregistrar under Auto Registration and Save

7. go to Addons - EPP Registrar Manager

8. For NIRA, KeNIC, dotFM and other CoCCA based registry tlds, select Cocca as the registry and configure your EPP username and password. Protocol should be set to TLS. Timeout to 10.

9. For COZA tlds, select COZA as the registry and configure your EPP username and password. Protocol should be set to SSL. Timeout to 10.

10. Enable COZA or ITNIC Balance widget under Administrator Roles if you are COZA or ITNIC Registrar.

11. If required, put your certificate in /modules/addons/eppregistrarmanager/registries/[registryname]/ saved as cert.pem

12. Changed all supported domain names to use eppregistrar

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Benoit, I have this module but still can´t get it working, do you know if at least one of your clients are using it with .MX domains?

I bought the module but never works for me. RegistryMX require all commands available on API being integrated on module to give you access to production enviroment. Ticket about testing all commands never answered by module provider.

I bought the module but never works for me. RegistryMX require all commands available on API being integrated on module to give you access to production enviroment. Ticket about testing all commands never answered by module provider.

We don't even have a ticket registered on our system regarding your issue. If you could send us a message to dev[at]fodytechnologies.com, we would be happy to help you. Like mentioned, we only support the new module which provide support for .MX.

And please do not ask for support on this forum as it's monitored rarely.

• 2 weeks later...
Good day Benoit,

I will appreciate your assistance with the module. We are a Registrar wishing to use WHMCS and resell .COM, .NET, .ORG, and some .CD names. Please assist.

Thank you

TKC

Replied to your ticket and are awaiting your password for installation.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm already follow your instruction. but still failed. i don't know ehre i can log file. can you let me know where log activity file??

Here are the instructions:

1. go to Setup - Products/Services - Domain Registrars

2. Enable eppregistrar without configurating anything

3. go to Setup - Addon Modules

4. Enable EPP Registrar Manager and click on configure to enter the license key

5. go to Setup - Products/Services - Domain Pricing

6. Set all TLDs that you are a direct registrar to use Eppregistrar under Auto Registration and Save

7. go to Addons - EPP Registrar Manager

8. For NIRA, KeNIC, dotFM and other CoCCA based registry tlds, select Cocca as the registry and configure your EPP username and password. Protocol should be set to TLS. Timeout to 10.

9. For COZA tlds, select COZA as the registry and configure your EPP username and password. Protocol should be set to SSL. Timeout to 10.

10. Enable COZA or ITNIC Balance widget under Administrator Roles if you are COZA or ITNIC Registrar.

11. If required, put your certificate in /modules/addons/eppregistrarmanager/registries/[registryname]/ saved as cert.pem

12. Changed all supported domain names to use eppregistrar

Hi Benoit,

Thanks, i'm already succesfull setup this module. Btw can you make dnssec support??

then if we need registrant to upload document to verification by registrar, can you make this module? how price if we need this feature?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

after applying the lastest 5.0.7 patches, the registrar commands vanished both from the admin and client areas.

The module seems to connect to the registry regularly, indeed I can see my balance, but I can't do anything (register, get epp code, etc.)

Is there a solution for this?

I've a ticket opened (#355969)

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...