Custom Free Trials Addon

Now the Trial Reminder emails are being sent out plus I have "3 Pending Cancellation(s)" but its been like that for well over 24hrs now and the accounts haven't been terminated yet so not sure what is wrong there, or maybe I just have to wait a while longer. I have it set to Trial Period: 3 days / Trial Reminder: 1 days

Now the Trial Reminder emails are being sent out plus I have "3 Pending Cancellation(s)" but its been like that for well over 24hrs now and the accounts haven't been terminated yet so not sure what is wrong there, or maybe I just have to wait a while longer. I have it set to Trial Period: 3 days / Trial Reminder: 1 days

It simply puts the termination into WHMCS's Pending Terminations list. WHMCS handles the rest. On the Cancellation Requests page, is the "Type" showing as immediate?

ok, it's that option: Cancellation Requests Tick this box to automatically terminate accounts with cancellation requests when due

Another question, does your reminder email appears on email history of the user? i don't see them.

Have you configured a reminder template in the admin section under "Utilities" -> "Addon Modules" -> "Freetrial"?

Nice addon.

Can I use this with a normal package and not a free one ? I need to use coupons for trials for not everyone to have the free trial. So I made a regular package with one time fee and a discount coupon for that fee amount. And if I could make your addon work with it, everything will be fine...

Nice addon.

Can I use this with a normal package and not a free one ? I need to use coupons for trials for not everyone to have the free trial. So I made a regular package with one time fee and a discount coupon for that fee amount. And if I could make your addon work with it, everything will be fine...

It only recognizes Free packages at the moment. I don't plan on updating it to include others, as it would inevitably cause quite a bit of confusion (it would have to work on the idea that the account is free, and that assumes you don't give any free year or lifetime accounts to people, which some of us do to attract customers).

Have you configured a reminder template in the admin section under "Utilities" -> "Addon Modules" -> "Freetrial"?

I did initially, now when i go there i get only a nearly blank page that only shows FreeTrial as big title. Could be related to cpanel 11.25 upgrade? other modules there show options tho.

Regards,

I did initially, now when i go there i get only a nearly blank page that only shows FreeTrial as big title. Could be related to cpanel 11.25 upgrade? other modules there show options tho.

Regards,

Download the latest version from this thread and reupload all files. That will fix the problem of the blank page.

Very nice addon, I realy like.

Two things I discovered.

- On settings page, where email template drop down menu opens, it shows every item 3 times. I really hope that this is not our system issue?

- zip package directory structure is not correct, freetrial directory is missing. After creating folder and moving files there, it works.

I am not sure what you are trying to say?

Hi, we have set a 7 day trial period wich for most users is enough, but for some users they call us after creating it, explain us their issue and we agree to give them more days for free.

If we say don' worry, you have 20 days for testing and the account is automatically terminated on day 7... well, you get the point :-)

Any way to extend trial period for specific users AND keeping default period for the rest? even if it involves using phpmyadmin or modifying files by hand.

Regards,

PS: Normally is for users with complex applications and not many free time for testing, the kind of clients who have money usually, so terminating and recreating the account is not an option as they would loose all customizations they have made.