Client Testimonials

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the client area you can select the associated product.

At the moment you have to approve submissions, but no notification is sent out. I'll add a setting where you can email admins when a testimonial is submitted :) Keep the suggestions coming!

Thought of one feature, the ability to place a snippet of code that randomizes the display of testimonials anywhere within a whmcs site. Something that can be tweaked to fit any space, so just variables that pull the client testimonial, title, and their site or something. Take a peek at the footer of my site for an idea.

Thought of one feature, the ability to place a snippet of code that randomizes the display of testimonials anywhere within a whmcs site. Something that can be tweaked to fit any space, so just variables that pull the client testimonial, title, and their site or something. .

I second this

Thought of one feature, the ability to place a snippet of code that randomizes the display of testimonials anywhere within a whmcs site. Something that can be tweaked to fit any space, so just variables that pull the client testimonial, title, and their site or something. Take a peek at the footer of my site for an idea.

This is actually a standard feature of the module. You can choose the # of testimonials to display(0 = all) and to either display them randomly, by date, etc. I'm thinking of using it with a JS interfade to fade between them :)

This is actually a standard feature of the module. You can choose the # of testimonials to display(0 = all) and to either display them randomly, by date, etc. I'm thinking of using it with a JS interfade to fade between them :)

Whatever you use, make it happen soon, so I can let my clients submit these things. I have had several people ask already. What price point will this module be sold at as well?

Edited by mcraedesigns

Whatever you use, make it happen soon, so I can let my clients submit these things. I have had several people ask already. What price point will this module be sold at as well?

I'm not 100% on this as those with the portfolio module would likely receive a discount as a bundle.. I'm 95% with this now and just working out a few minor bugs before I release the beta version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, it's time to gauge intrest, asses value, etc.. I'd like all those who are interested in this to PM me. If it's only 2-3 people I mite wait to push this through, but 10-20 people and I can have this out in a matter of a day :)

Also I'd like to get a goof idea what a fair price for this is..?