WHMCSBB v1.0 (forum addon)

If you order soon, you'll get a discounted price. If this script was being sold AS IS and was not going to be updated at all, we would look at offering a one-off fee, but we cannot afford to offer a life-time supply of updates for free. We may look at reducing the renewal price though.

I believe a mod of this size and quality justifies the price tag it has. If you don't wish to purchase it for $49.99, then that's entirely up to you. But it's really saving you money if you wish to have a forum - let alone the fact it's integrated and made for WHMCS.

I'm sure everyone that buys it will be very happy!

$69.99 will be mandatory, then you'll need to pay again if you wish for the updates. We are considering lowering the renewal price for users that already have the software. If you do not re-register for the year, it will cease to work as the licence key will be invalid.

If we stop developing it (which we have NO intention of), we will release the source code. Either way, it will continue. As long as WHMCS is around, you'll see us!

Ok, so i took the second last one, thought i'd give it a try. The install's good, but there are a couple of config issues that could be mde clearer. Rather than fill up this forum, I've posted those on your own forum. But it looks promising

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

no updates in 5 months, dissapointed. all i want added is email fixed, and signatures.....

and i spent 200$ for honestly too simple of a forum. been waiting for the update for some time > http://weblog.whmcsbb.com/ (oct 2010) and it says (quote) "It’s been a while since we’ve added an update – so here it is! In the next few days we should be releasing WHMCSBB 1.9.7"

and hes now no longer answering tickets, made a ticket a month ago, still open and unanswered....