Virtual HyperVM Panel

A while ago I read a post where someone was asking for an integrated HyperVM panel in WHMCS. So I decided to have a go at it and here is the end result.

I am hoping to release this in a few days but first I'm looking for is some constructive criticism and general community input.

VPS Control Panel.jpg

VPS Check.PNG

Power.jpg

Rebuid.jpg

I am definitely interested as well as it would definitely save me time from having to do it myself. Would the source by chance be available so we can customize it to our needs, etc? Would be nice as earlier mentioned to be able to edit dns from there as well.

Edited by MACscr

In the past week many security flaws have been pointed out within HyperVM, and now with the death of K T Ligesh the creator of HyperVM, may he rest in peace. This being said many of us have built our businesses from the ground up and are relying on HyperVM for ease of operation. While yes we can move our entire operation over to another VPS software solution this will be time consuming and possibly very costly. With the Virtual HyperVM Panel you can lockdown your HyperVM installation but still allow your clients to be able to freely control there VPS

What I'm looking for with this post is, is there enough of a demand for me to release and maintain the panel. If there is enough demand I will add more features from HyperVM to ease the transition as well as optimize the code as much as possible.

As I have posted on WHT as well. There is now a higher demand for this.

From reading posts on the Lxlabs forums it looks like HyperVM is dying. But in the meantime I will continue with my timeline to release it. I have the code just about finalized and hope to release either later today or tomorrow.

Also if a majority of people start to use a new VPS control panel I will attempt to redevelop my script to work with it.

I've been using Virtual HyperVM Panel since the very first day it's been out. It's better to be safe than sorry.

We maintain thousands of clients and from using this, we have not been compromised. If you're going to make uneducated guesses and form them into attempts at blowing off this great software then it only makes you the fool.

There`s no address on their website and also it is whois-protected. Giving 75 bucks for closed source, not knowing what the software-addon really does. I wouldn´t give this feature to my customer in this case.

I don't see how you knowing my personal info affects my ability to develop scripts. There is a contact form on my site as well as my email address on the main domain, I can also be contacted through PM's. I use whois protection to keep my personal life separate from my online life and to prevent common ways of spamming.

As for it being encoded, as I said before I don't want my hard work being given away for free. I'm pretty sure that many people have bought encoded scripts from people who have only provided an email address for contacting them and have had no issues with such scripts.

Version 1.1 released

Error - Spelling mistake fixed for suspended.

Bug - CSS and images not being accessed if WHMCS installation is in a subdirectory.

Update - Important licensing system addition.

New - Installer made to ease installation.

New - Config file encrypted once created.