Is this script remotely hosted on an OWNED Liscense?

Sandy

Question

14 answers to this question

Everything is hosted on your servers - the downloadable version is the "full version" which runs for 15 days.. enough time to evaluated/integrate/setup

The licenses can then be purchased in a number of ways.. monthly branded / unbranded / one off branded / one off unbranded. select "order now" to see prices and order :)

The "Monthly Lease" option is hosted elsewhere, the "Owned License" is a full download that you run on your server.

The part that confused me, is that with the lease, it lists a branded/unbranded version while with the owned license it doesn't - I assumed this meant the owned license was unbranded...

Actually there is an additional item you have to purchase to remove the branding (a single line at the bottom of all WHMCS pages stating "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution") This allows you to purchase the script at an even more affordable price if you don't mind leaving the "Powered by" statement at the bottom.

The "Monthly Lease" option is hosted elsewhere, the "Owned License" is a full download that you run on your server.

The part that confused me, is that with the lease, it lists a branded/unbranded version while with the owned license it doesn't - I assumed this meant the owned license was unbranded...

The monthly lease is also hosted on your server.. I dont believe WHMCS offer a hosted version at this time. The OWNED Licenses does not include the unbranding, this is avaliable at an extra cost.

If you want to move your installation just reissue the license and it will bind to the new ip. However, you cannot have multiple installations. An owned license is the exact same as the leased license except you pay for it once, then in a years time you can pay for support & updates if you like.

Thanks Bear... :D

I may have some more questions. Like about the Lpanel migration script. To transfer all my clients from Lpanel. Just needing to know how that woirks. Like not just their information, but also their payment history, paypal subscriptions and SID#'s, will these also be transfered with the Lpanel migration script?

i had issues with the lpanel import script, it mismatched clients and domains, etc. it could of been because i did not have a clean (unused) database and there may have been a left over entry causing the mismatch, Matt said it worked for him when he tested a few installations, but unfortunately it did not work for me.

Once the beat version goes stable, i will just create all my accounts by hand.

The monthly lease is also hosted on your server.. I dont believe WHMCS offer a hosted version at this time.

My apologies... you are absolutely correct: There doesn't appear to be a hosted option.

I was never interested in the leased or hosted options so I didn't look into it very far, but assumed it was a hosted solution. Sorry for the confusion!