problem

saucerfoot

it saids that i have 3 support tickets open on my whmcs admin area, but when i click on it there error message comes up Access Denied

You are not assigned to any ticket departments so cannot view or reply to any tickets so do i need to reinstall my whmcs program then?

Configuration > Administrators > Edit > Assigned Departments

No one hates you, but this isn't an instant messenger either so posting every few minutes isn't going to help. Show some patience, and troubleshoot your install. If mail is being generated, but not received, rule out possible reasons.

Can you receive mail at the account normally?

Have you double checked the spelling on that email is correct?

Have you checked the spam/bulk folders on that account for the email(s)?

Try sending a message from WHMCS to the account manually, and if you have access to shell on your server, watch the mail transaction for errors or rejections.

No one hates you, but this isn't an instant messenger either so posting every few minutes isn't going to help. Show some patience, and troubleshoot your install. If mail is being generated, but not received, rule out possible reasons.

Can you receive mail at the account normally?

Have you double checked the spelling on that email is correct?

Have you checked the spam/bulk folders on that account for the email(s)?

Try sending a message from WHMCS to the account manually, and if you have access to shell on your server, watch the mail transaction for errors or rejections.

Yes i can receive mail normally and the spelling is correct on my email address and yes i checked the spam/bulk folders and the email messages are not there and i do not know how to check the shell for errors or rejections

Did you try manually sending a message from WHMCS to see if it arrives?

Do you have shell access on your server that hosts the WHMCS installation?

You'd need root shell (if you don't have that access, ask your host for help), and before sending a test message use this (assuming a cpanel server), changing the gmail address to the one you're testing, obviously:

tail -f /var/log/exim_mainlog |grep 'whatever_name@gmail.com'

(when done, use CTRL-C to quit)

While that's running/ready, send the message and watch for the transaction. Tell us exactly what it says here.

"Mail sent by user nobody being discarded due to sender restrictions in WHM Tweak settings"

There's your answer. WHM has a setting in that section to prevent "nobody" users from sending mail. You can either allow it, or use a different sending method such as SMTP.

The problem is not with WHMCS, it is with WHM (Cpanel's root/reseller interface). The settings in that are preventing "nobody" users from sending mail. Since PHP appears to run as "nobody" on your server, it can't send mail because of that setting.

Are you quite sure you're prepared to offer hosting, if you don't at least know how to use WHM/cpanel?