Problem with OpenSRS API

Ferrari

Hello,

I moved my WHMCS to another server and I updated the IP address of the API and have created a new Private Key. Now I receive the following error when trying to connect to the API.

Domain Registrar Error

Unable to establish socket: (110) Connection timed out -

Thanks.

Hello,

I moved my WHMCS to another server and I updated the IP address of the API and have created a new Private Key. Now I receive the following error when trying to connect to the API.

Domain Registrar Error

Unable to establish socket: (110) Connection timed out -

Thanks.

I believe you will need to update or add the new IP address to the OpenSRS reseller interface as an authorized API IP. Have you done that yet? They say it takes a few hours for that to update once you make the change (at least that was my last experience).

-Eric

I believe you will need to update or add the new IP address to the OpenSRS reseller interface as an authorized API IP. Have you done that yet? They say it takes a few hours for that to update once you make the change (at least that was my last experience).

-Eric

Yes, I did change 3 days ago.