Automatically accepting orders

jackgordon

• 2 weeks later...
this doesn't happen, due to the fact that you need to verify the order. The orders does go through, and the accounts are setup / domains registered, but the order itself will still stay pending, untill such a time that you verify it manually.

I can understand a new hosting package being ordered or any other service being ordered for the first time, but what I fully don't understand is WHY I have to approve a domain name renewal order. Whats there to really to approve?

I am not fully understanding the logic for current customers and products and domains that are being renewed. I am just trying to see the purpose, is there something I am over looking?

Thanks for helping me get my hand around this rascal.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to revisit this. I need to find a workaround. I am not selling hosting, but an online service. When people subscribe, they are getting upset that they do not have the immediate full access they were promised.

Is there some sort of hack that will fix this for me?

• 4 months later...
Domains already auto setup on payment and do not require any module.

We still experience the domains order "pending". And if we do not manually accept it, the clients cannot modify nor renew the domain.

Our question is why can't it be set to active upon payment of the domain?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...