• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, Sorry i've not been recieving emails of these posts and hadnt check in a while hence the non reply.

I noticed V4 is different and therefore our template needs ammendments, I'll get onto this shortly and will post updates here.

Cheers

Much appreciated!

When you update the invoice, will it be able to handle partial payments of invoices? In the current version, if a customer has two $50 invoices and pays $49 of one; the total due on the invoice still shows $100, instead of $51.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey juiced ...

I bought your invoice/quote template pack last night and have submitted two support tickets and sent you two emails, but in more than 24 hours, there hasn't been a whisper of a reply.

You've supplied these templates without a single word of documentation. Frankly, that's ridiculous.

I'm not nearly as cluey about the code in the backend of WHMCS as I'd like to be, so without documentation or help, my only choice is to pay for you to customise them and install them> But that's a crazy way to support your customers when some simple instructions would see me able to handle this myself.

Is there any chance I could get some kind of a response??

Kerry

Since juiced still hasn't bothered to respond to any of my requests for help, is there someone who uses these templates who might be able to help me with implementing them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kerry

An update guys .. nearly three days on, and not a single reply from Juiced to my emails, support tickets or this forum. And I can't even ring them from Australia because there 0800 hundred number in New Zealand won't accept International calls.

Add to that, the invoice/receipt I received for these templates was from some company in Belgium. Looks like I've just thrown good money down the drain because, without help, I won't be able to use these templates.

What a waste of time and money.

The only reason I didn't buy Sparky's invoice template was because it's a bit ordinary looking from a design perspective. But he is seriously good at providing support.

It looks like my $43.00AUD has been thrown down the drain, unless I decide to buy Sparky's invoice in order to learn how to implement the Juiced templates.

It's an expensive way of doing it but, since no-one here on these forums seems willing to offer advice or even a short tutorial on how to implement these invoice templates, it may be my only option.

More than week on from spending my money, there is STILL no response from Juiced. I'm guessing my money is gone.

• 2 weeks later...

In the end, my only answer was to pay Sparky some money to have him fix up the code in the templates (which is apparently a bit of a mess), so now at least I can use them.

But this is pathetic service on juiced's part. I reckon there's something very dodgy going on there though, since my tax invoice came from an ISP in Belgium (?!?) for a company based in New Zealand. What the ... ??

Anyway, once again, it's Sparky to the rescue. Thanks Steve!

To fix the total issue in V4...

in html look for

{php}

$invoiceid = $this->_tpl_vars['invoiceid'];

$clientsdetails = $this->_tpl_vars['clientsdetails'];

$total = $this->_tpl_vars['total'];

/*echo '<pre>' . print_r($clientsdetails) . '</pre>';

echo 'userid=' . $clientsdetails["userid"] . ' AND status="Unpaid" AND id<' . $invoiceid;*/

$result = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails['userid']."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id<'".$invoiceid."'");

$data = mysql_fetch_array($result);

$balancebroughtforward = format_as_currency($data[0]);

$grandtotal = format_as_currency($data[0])+$total;

$this->assign('balancebroughtforward',$balancebroughtforward);

$this->assign('grandtotal',$grandtotal);

{/php}

Replace with

{php}

$invoiceid = $this->_tpl_vars['invoiceid'];

$clientsdetails = $this->_tpl_vars['clientsdetails'];

$total = $this->_tpl_vars['total'];

/*echo '<pre>' . print_r($clientsdetails) . '</pre>';

echo 'userid=' . $clientsdetails["userid"] . ' AND status="Unpaid" AND id<' . $invoiceid;*/

$result = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails['userid']."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id<'".$invoiceid."'");

$result2 = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails['userid']."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id='".$invoiceid."'");

$data2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2);

$grandtotal = format_as_currency($data[0]+$data2[0]);

$this->assign('balancebroughtforward',$balancebroughtforward);

$this->assign('grandtotal',$grandtotal);

{/php}

the above is for html version

For PDF version....

Look for

$result = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails["userid"]."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id<'".$invoiceid."'");

$grandtotal = format_as_currency($data[0])+$total;

Replace with

$result = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails["userid"]."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id<'".$invoiceid."'");

$result2 = select_query("tblinvoices","SUM(total)","userid='".$clientsdetails['userid']."' AND status='Unpaid' AND id='".$invoiceid."'");

$data2 = mysql_fetch_array($result2);

$grandtotal = format_as_currency($data[0]+$data2[0]);

Reason it stopped working is... the "total" value is no longer a numeric value it's a result of the prefix, value and suffix which is why it wouldnt calculate

so we have to retrieve that value from the database.

However it's not retrieving the suffix for the currency so maybe dont use it? for now anyway.

Does this address:

1 - If you apply a partial payment to the invoice you still see it as the entire amount being due.

2 - Batch PDF will only ever give you a single invoice instead of a large PDF with all the invoices the report should give.

*edit: Just testd the batch invoice and no, still not working.*

Also, one correction:

For the HTML Template:

Where you have: $this->assign('balancebroughtforward',$balancebroughtfor ward);

Should be: $this->assign('balancebroughtforward',$balancebroughtforward);

(no space before "ward);"

Thank you

Andrew