Version 3.8 - I Cannot Wait!!!

mckremie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WHMCS CEO

I'm just as keen as you all are to get 3.8 released, but as usual I won't be setting a date as things can and often do come up to mean fixed dates get missed!

However, I am aiming to get it ready asap so it's out as much before Christmas as possible - and if we can get lots of people using the BETA and contributing from that, then we can hopefully move to stable status in a relatively short timeframe.

In the meantime, I'm attaching some preview screenshots as a teaser for this years WHMCS Christmas Present of Version 3.8! :)

1. Client area support ticket rating

2. Staff ticket ratings report - other reports include overall rating summary and reply reviewer on selected date/ratings criteria

3. Network issues frontend for publishing known and upcoming network related issues

4. Quotes/Estimates Admin Composition Page

5. Product/Service Configurable Option Group Configuration

6. Client Area Ticket Search

Matt

ticketsview.gif

ticketratingsreport.gif

networkissues.gif

quotesestimates.gif

configurableoptiongroups.gif

ticketssearch.gif

Hey, boys glad this was all taken in the spirt in which it was intended. Did I even see a small smirk on Matts face in his last post?

Now he's just taking the mickey, putting those screen shots in. I REALLY am looking forwad to the quotes/estimates. (It might not be all that I'm looking for, but even if it is just admin only at this stage, I'm going to be well on the way)

LoL, Got a real chuckle reading all your replies. You guys seem so happy and cheerful spirited people, glad I am in the hosting industry...

cafreamoroso, I agree, I wish OS's and computers were built as well as Matt builds things. I would definitely buy MattOs

As for the new 3.8...the wait is over, one word to sum it up QUOTES

Once again, you outdid yourself Matt, Thanks

Ohh yah, we all forgot to thank Matt's staff for taking some of the load off Matt's shoulders which I am sure helped a lot. Thanks

I just want to say that I'm very happy to hear about a few on the 3.8 features. I cannot wait to see this feature:

“Free Domain” new option of only applying to the first year

I really hope it happens by early Dec. :)

Keep pushing forward WHMCS Crew!!!!

It will be better if the domain is there forever as long as the account is there.

How about auto-billing for bandwidth overage :)

This has been mentioned ALOT and still don't see it.

Adam

Second that. But this is gonna be a tough one..
I'm just as keen as you all are to get 3.8 released, but as usual I won't be setting a date as things can and often do come up to mean fixed dates get missed!

However, I am aiming to get it ready asap so it's out as much before Christmas as possible - and if we can get lots of people using the BETA and contributing from that, then we can hopefully move to stable status in a relatively short timeframe.

In the meantime, I'm attaching some preview screenshots as a teaser for this years WHMCS Christmas Present of Version 3.8! :)

1. Client area support ticket rating

2. Staff ticket ratings report - other reports include overall rating summary and reply reviewer on selected date/ratings criteria

3. Network issues frontend for publishing known and upcoming network related issues

4. Quotes/Estimates Admin Composition Page

5. Product/Service Configurable Option Group Configuration

6. Client Area Ticket Search

Matt

:-P