Version 3.8 - I Cannot Wait!!!

mckremie

Coming Soon… Version 3.8!

Our next release will be version 3.8. You can expect to see this either late November or early December. Below are some of the new features it will contain:

Quotes/Estimates Tool for writing up quotes, delivering to the client, and then converting to clients/invoices if accepted

SEO Friendly URLS for Announcements, Downloads & the Knowledgebase

Configurable options groups system so that groups of options can be applied to many products and managed independently for mass updates

Ability to re-order existing custom fields & configurable options

Client Dropdown Format Customisability

“Free Domain” new option of only applying to the first year

Ticket Search function in the client area

New promotion setting for “Free Setup” promo codes

Bulk Domain Transfer Tool to compliment existing Bulk Registration Tool

I just want to say that I'm very happy to hear about a few on the 3.8 features. I cannot wait to see this feature:

“Free Domain” new option of only applying to the first year

I really hope it happens by early Dec. :)

Keep pushing forward WHMCS Crew!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with every new release, I say something along the lines of, "Well, the previous version was pretty good, but with this new feature...wow!"

For example, Intelligent Search on every page is not a feature I would have requested, but now that it's there, just wow! :) I'm looking forward to each new version.

@appollo,

Matts a professional, and he's not going to delay a software release because some-one used a term that he's probably been referred to by siblings and mates all his lfe.

In Australia, as in the UK (which is where Matt is), using a variation of your name is commonly accepted as a polite & friendly form of greeting

tell me you've never been called a derivative in polite conversation?

I get Danny Boy all the time.

I'm sure Dale has been called "Daily", or "daily paper", or even "Lorrie"

If you are tall, have you never been called "shorty"?

maybe its a cultural thing, or maybe Dale & Matt have had many offline conversations, and developed that level of relationship.

(please read in the spirit of light hearted conversation whilst I casually gear up for a busy day)

And if Matt has a problem, he'll be adult enough to send "Daily" a polite but direct PM.

And for all those Aussies, who will understand this "Dale, pull yer 'ead in, ya wacker" ;)

And I'm as keen as mustard to get me 'ands on the next lob of this bonza bit of clobber too. Any ETA?

Edited by Zorro67

@appollo,

Matts a professional, and he's not going to delay a software release because some-one used a term that he's probably been referred to by siblings and mates all his lfe.

In Australia, as in the UK (which is where Matt is), using a variation of your name is commonly accepted as a polite & friendly form of greeting

tell me you've never been called a derivative in polite conversation?

I get Danny Boy all the time.

I'm sure Dale has been called "Daily", or "daily paper", or even "Lorrie"

If you are tall, have you never been called "shorty"?

maybe its a cultural thing, or maybe Dale & Matt have had many offline conversations, and developed that level of relationship.

(please read in the spirit of light hearted conversation whilst I casually gear up for a busy day)

And if Matt has a problem, he'll be adult enough to send "Daily" a polite but direct PM.

And for all those Aussies, who will understand this "Dale, pull yer 'ead in, ya wacker" ;)

And I'm as keen as mustard to get me 'ands on the next lob of this bonza bit of clobber too. Any ETA?

LOL!!

Not only did I find your post amusing "Danny Boy", I totally agree! :)

I get all sorts of names all the time...and even get Darren, Daniel, Dave and god only knows what else.

It was all said in friendly gesture and no harm or offense was meant by it.

By hey, how about we "thrown another shrimp on the barby" and just get over it :)