Customer with NO Email Address

griffe

Hello,

Is there a way to add a new customer without an email address? This works for one customer but as soon as you add a second you get "A user already exists with that email address"

Some customers just have their invoices printed and mailed..

Can we fix this in future releases? If no can I make it work on my copy?

Thanks!

email address has to be unique as it's their login

we just use the client number@nomail.{ourdomain}

where *@nomail.{ourdomain} is set to delete everything

But there should be a way to disable web login such as not having an email address, or just have a checkbox that says "Disable Online Access" or something.

Your answer tells me that you also add many clients who you dont want access to login or you dont want to enter or know their emails. And if I do and and you do it then im sure there are many other users who do it too...

Would be great to actaully have support for it than having to make up some invalid email address....

Thanks.

Your answer tells me that you also add many clients who you dont want access to login or you dont want to enter or know their emails.

A fair number who dont have email addresses (or are getting their first one from us) but we still want them to access the online portal, hence the "structured" fake emails ...

• 15 years later...