[FIXED] cPanel Mailing Lists!

ehuk

Hi There,

I have just noticed, that on all my packages that have been created using the cPanel module. Under 'Packages' in cPanel I have assigned mailing lists, however these just don't appear when WHMCS creates an account.

Any ideas?

just setup the settings you need in the WHM package options, and just tell WHMCS what package name to use :)

Exactly what I have done! :shock:

I have setup the package to give 10 mailing lists, and the Mailman List Manager is enabled. The package name is in WHMCS, yet when it is automatically created, the number of lists available for that package is 0.

I am getting the feeling its just me :(

I have setup the package to give 10 mailing lists, and the Mailman List Manager is enabled. The package name is in WHMCS, yet when it is automatically created, the number of lists available for that package is 0.

Its just you :P

I'd suggest you have a discrepancy between the package name in WHM and the pacage name WHMCS is supplying WHM - are you "root" or "reseller" ?

Exactly what I have done! :shock:

I am getting the feeling its just me :(

Same here.

I've opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago and Matt said he will test it .

No answer till today.