Can I get your feedback and comments please

InterWebUK

Hi all, we have just launced our new design and integration.

Site is at http://www.interwebdirect.co.uk

Can I get your comments and suggestions on the site, does it need more content? Are the fonts readable? What are colours like?

Any suggestions welcomed as we are always trying to improve our site

Thanks

John

I agree about the pink text. It is too controversial to keep to my mind; difficult to read with little contrast. And, fun though it is, the splash page is just not helping. I had to click the link twice before getting past it to the main site and almost left. The Client Area iconography lets the integration down. It is of poor quality and badly cut out. Not sharp and crisp as it should be.

I got lost initially on entering the site, I didn't know where to find the hosting packages. Agree regarding the flash, why would you need a flash into such as this on a hosting site, you should be direct to the business and not waisting the potential users time. Good luck with it.