MB Import Script

The scripts imports products ,product groups,invoices and clients just fine but it does not import the next renewal date , it shows always 00.00.000 ,

and the new imported clients they can never login with the new or modified password , i have tried everything , only new added clients can login.and it does not import the clients balance due and unpaid invoices.

other than that the script looks fine but is still missing the plesk module.

by the way you should allow customers to remove the "powered by whmcs" no other billing system is forcing customers to do that ,many wont buy it because of that.

lates trial version used

thanks

the reason why its missing the plesk module is that its called WHMCS. Plesk should be coming soon, but it shouldnt be expected. I am pretty sure Matt already has something developed, but he needs a plesk system to test it out on, etc. Want to volunteer?

Users also do have the ability to remove the powered by part, it just cost extra. Most billing scripts are this way as well.

I wouldnt expect the passwords for the member areas to transfer from MB as they are encrypted in the the MB database and im pretty sure the import script doesnt have the key for that. I could be wrong. If my memory serves me correctly, when i used the MB import script, balances, renewal dates, and invoices transfered fine. LOL, which is pretty funny because MB could barely figure out how to do it themselves for MB 5 upgrades.

Users also do have the ability to remove the powered by part, it just cost extra. Most billing scripts are this way as well.
Every billing script I've used has that in the admin areas, but in the order forms and client areas, it's not there. MB, CE, WHM*P...all the same...or were, when I last used them.

Have I misunderstood? Does WHMCS have branding in the client and order sections? Just looked at the ordering section. Is it just in the support sections (ticket support, I assume?), or all client areas? I'd check for myself but my trial timed out recently and I haven't had the time to order yet.

WHMCS has branding everywhere unless you pay extra to have it removed. Or i guess you can think more along the lines that your getting a discount if you leave it there.

If you pay to have it removed, it is only removed from the client areas, its still visible in the admin areas.

MACscr

i know its called WHMCS , but plesk module are in development as far as i know , now its a billing solution and not only for whm .

if matt really wants a testing system , i will be happy to provide him access to one of my plesk servers.

i was not expecting the passwords to be imported from MB , but i was hoping that the new passwords will work , but i found out that the import script created the same password for all clients , thats why it did not work.

thanks

WHMCS has branding everywhere unless you pay extra to have it removed. Or i guess you can think more along the lines that your getting a discount if you leave it there.

If you pay to have it removed, it is only removed from the client areas, its still visible in the admin areas.

Hmm, I hadn't realized this. I'm not a fan of paying to advertise scripts I purchase for client management, and unfortunately I'm even less of a fan of paying not to....that is a problem for me. I don't care about the admin areas, but in the ordering system and client areas it's another story.

My reasoning? Appearance to the client. I feel an ordering system should be transparent and part of the site. Having someone else's name on it takes away from that. It's all about smooth site integration for me.

Can someone point me to either screen grabs or a live ordering (or test) that would show this branding as it is in a typical legitimate installation? Maybe it's less intrusive than I'm imagining, and not a huge deal.

• WHMCS CEO

The powered by line simply shows "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" at the bottom of every page of the client area. It can be removed by using the Monthly Lease with No Branding at $16.95/Month or paying a one off fee of $74.95.

Matt