Display Paypal Balance on Homepage

trappedatuf

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering.. Mine doesn't show balance either.. always says $0 with the developer account. Maybe that is a problem with paypal developer API? It is work with a live account though..

Make Sure all of your api feilds in the constants.php file are correct including your signature a small error will cause the script to not work.

I seem to be having the same problem... all i get is a 0.00 balance showing... ive made sure the USD my primary balance... php files are in whmcs/admin/ and configured... ive set up an API account, and ive given the api account permission to access it... and yet... nada? null display?

this is with a business account...

• 1 month later...

It doesn't work for me. I get nothing extra on the Home page. It works up to the php include. If I add random text after the spacer image code I can see that text, but nothing else.

I'm on a Windows server so the include code I've had to change, but it doesn't work either way.

Why does the constant file talk about proxies, sandbox URLs etc??

As I said, I get nothing, no text, no table, nout!

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers, David.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would show what I have done with this mod. I have modified the original code somewhat as well.

It uses Java to open and close the window of transactions.

I will get a chance to finish it off one of these days and add in the refund buttons.

ppb.jpg

ppb1.jpg

Edited by sparky

Just thought I would show what I have done with this mod. I have modified the original code somewhat as well.

It uses Java to open and close the window of transactions.

I will get a chance to finish it off one of these days and add in the refund buttons.

Very cool mod. I don't suppose you would want to share/sell the mod you've put together. I really like how you've put together the last transaction list.

-Eric

Very cool mod. I don't suppose you would want to share/sell the mod you've put together. I really like how you've put together the last transaction list.

-Eric

Yes I will share it and it will be FREE for all. I just want to finish it off first. So as soon as I get a chance I will make it available.

Just tried it with my Paypal username and Password but did not work, could you advise please

If you haven't already done so, you need to log into Paypal and enable an API username and password, and along with that you will get an API signature. These are the items you will need to get the balance. It took me a few minutes of poking around on Paypal's site to just give up and use their search function. I searched for 'API' and I think the right page was the 3rd or 4th item down.

If you already are using the API username/password/signature, then the post doesn't answer your question this time.

-Eric