Enom doesn't send invoice mails on register

After speaking with Enom, they've said that the issues is at the WHMCS end.

Basically, when WHMCS registers a name through ENOM, the invoice email (from enom) isn't sent so I don't have a record of the sale.

If an extra service is bought at the same time (for example ID Protect) - this Enom invoice DOES come, but not the domain one.

Registering a domain manually through Enom produces the correct email.

Yes, I can confirm that but I don't think that is at WHMCS end. As I understand you are receiving invoice for domain renewal and ID Protect because of the way Enom API handle those services - through cart and checkout while domain registration is handled differently at their API and I think that is the reason you are not receiving those emails. So that is the Enom issue I think...

That's just my opinon, maybe Matt can explain this better.

Weird - so from what I understand, Dexus you are in the same situation as me, but PPH and generic are receiving the email fine?

This is most odd - nothing has been changed since I switched from Modernbill (which did send the confirmation mails) and Enom say there is nothing wrong at their end ....

Try this, in enom go to the settings... There is a thing to check it allows either enom to send invoices or you.. It's in the settings for resellers.. Try that it should be what is wrong

Yup they're already enabled.

Like I said, it worked fine with Modernbill and nothing has been changed since. ENom say everything is right their end and it's a WHMCS problem ...

Respectfully... What enom is stating, is what every domain registerar loves to state when there is an issue and there is a third party, half the time they can't figure out what is wrong on there end so they blame the other person when its really not the third party but there self at fault...

Yes, that is a copout on their end unless they actually look over the API call log. I don't understand how the API would call for the email or not as the registration should be the trigger, not an API call? I am sure Matt could shed a little light.

We also receive the admin emails, in our case this is happening only when the domain is registered with ID protection, in this case enom is sending only the ID protection email and not the domain registration one. If the domain is registered without ID protection the admin email is received ok.

• 4 weeks later...